Web Page Archive

briscojr84

Okay basically since I've got tons of space and still not knowing what to do with it, if anybody has, knows someone, or knows of a page whether updated regularly or not or even no longer kept up but still has great content I'm wanting to start a Link archive on web space to allow people more variety and to let those people who are justing starting up a page or not a widely known page.

Either reply in this message, pm me or e-mail me at briscojr84@hotmail.com.

Oh also a short blurb about the page would be great, mainly macross related or giant robot/futuristic armor ship type of pages, but personal pages and others are okay.

Thanks.

Okay basically since I've got tons of space and still not knowing what to do with it, if anybody has, knows someone, or knows of a page whether updated regularly or not or even no longer kept up but still has great content I'm wanting to start a Link archive on web space to allow people more variety and to let those people who are justing starting up a page or not a widely known page.

Either reply in this message, pm me or e-mail me at briscojr84@hotmail.com.

Oh also a short blurb about the page would be great, mainly macross related or giant robot/futuristic armor ship type of pages, but personal pages and others are okay.

Thanks.

376810[/snapback]

www.zormaster.com

Uh, a blurb... I don't know. My collection of Macross and Robotech/related stuff.