More Classic Macross Goodness

Solscud007

Wona bunch of stuff from Yahoo Auctions japan. but I forgot all about it. until it showed up today.

I got a MIB VF-1S Roy Fokker 1/55 with instructions and slightly used decal sheet.

It also came with a complete set of GBP armour but loose. And to top it all off I have the instructions for the GBP. Mint decal sheet and for some reason the 1/40 Gerwalk Nikick instructions and decal sheet mint.

So the gift from my GF is complete and the GBP she gave me is complete with instructions and decals all around.

Oh and I got a bunch of posters and a Mospeada pencil board. Will post pics later.

I think the Toy Gods are smiling on me :lol:

Edited by Solscud007

so how many gbp is that now? The IRS gods are frowning on me. The wife changed the ebay password in anticipation of how much we owe... damnit :(

time for me to get a second job to pay for toys I don't have time to play with :blink:

Wona  bunch of stuff from Yahoo Auctions japan. but I forgot all about it. until it showed up today.

I got a MIB VF-1S Roy Fokker 1/55 with instructions and slightly used decal sheet.

It also came with a complete set of GBP armour but loose. And to top it all off I have the instructions for the GBP. Mint decal sheet and for some reason the 1/40 Gerwalk Nikick instructions and decal sheet mint.

So the gift from my GF is complete and the GBP she gave me is complete with instructions and decals all around.

Oh and I got a bunch of posters and a Mospeada pencil board. Will post pics later.

I think the Toy Gods are smiling on me  :lol:

376190[/snapback]

I would be interested in seeing which posters you got :)

you FORGOT you bought a MIB 1S and more importantly a GBP????

What in god's name ARE you??!? :D

378899[/snapback]

Buying stuff on HJ involves using a buying service and they dont exactly keep track of your auctions for you :)

I always forget what I bought since I can't jump online like ebaY and see all my completed auctions and the double shipping takes over a month.

I imagine thats what he means :)

yep. I have no idea if I even won the auction. Cause after the Auctuon ends they close it down to non included parties.

379013[/snapback]

danm. I will never begrudge anothers luck as I enjoy my own, but I do wish somebody around here would take pity on me and hook me up with a gbp box with insert :rolleyes:

If I'm really lucky I will come up with the $230 I want to send rob before the deadline rns out for the 1/48 stealth with f/p and a little something else ;)

guess I should date more asian girls with older brothers.

And how pissed would the wife be if I did :blink: