Mw Events Page

Guys, I've just created a MW Events page on the main site, which is replacing the old page that had Noel's Wonder Fest reports (mostly broken links now).

This new page will be a place where all convention and hobby show reports will be placed to make them easy to find.

This is still very much a work in progress and I need your guys help to point me to links where I can find all the missing convention and hobby show reports or photos to link to the events page.

Also, if you guys have photos you want to submit, PM me and I'll give you an email address where you can send them.

This page will need your submissions to grow.

Also, would any of you artistic types like to have a go at creating a banner for the top of the page, as it looks a little bare now.

Thanks,

Graham

I've got a landscape engineering module to study, so I have no time for this kind of thing.

Oh, alright, then ...  B))

MW Con 2006

MW Con 2005

MW Con 2005 some more

MW Con 2004 (via Valkyrie Exchange)

MW Con 2004 poster

MW Con 2003 custom model contest

368940[/snapback]

Thanks, for the links. That's the sort of effort that is really appreciated and helpful, rather than the snide comments from certain other members.

I'll get those links added to the events page on Monday.

Graham

Guys, I've just created a MW Events page on the main site, which is replacing the old page that had Noel's Wonder Fest reports (mostly broken links now).

This new page will be a place where all convention and hobby show reports will be placed to make them easy to find.

This is still very much a work in progress and I need your guys help to point me to links where I can find  all the missing convention and hobby show reports or photos to link to the events page.

Also, if you guys have photos you want to submit, PM me and I'll give you an email address where you can send them.

This page will need your submissions to grow.

Also, would any of you artistic types like to have a go at creating a banner for the top of the page, as it looks a little bare now.

Thanks,

Graham

368863[/snapback]

ty sir. I fixed the dead links to the images. So they now work.

Ali