Fair

You'll have to excuse A1. He's a little "slooow."  ;)

369141[/snapback]

Only when defecating. When I crap its huge, like a dead rotting dog in the toilet, sometimes it takes me a few to get that out.

369154[/snapback]

As a pharmacist, I would recommend a fibre supplement, but in severe cases such as yours.... :blink:

Wow this thread really spun out and hit the wall, didn't it.

So what was the decision on this? Pinned Mac7 free for all or not?

369178[/snapback]

If it would stop all this madness, then yes. The others are right, you could always delete it if things don't work out.

Wow this thread really spun out and hit the wall, didn't it.

So what was the decision on this? Pinned Mac7 free for all or not?

369178[/snapback]

You always say that when threads get good.

I always say that when I see a lot of people I know who should get along and be friends throwing knives at each other like we're in a circus. I can understand banter, I can understand joking around but sometimes things just look a tad too... heated... than I think they need to be.

GASP! 'Jsar, your avatar frightened me!

I figured it was time for another change and I think Winslow Leach fits my current moods rather well. I'll be signing people to lifetime contracts if they wish... :ph34r:

I always say that when I see a lot of people I know who should get along and be friends throwing knives at each other like we're in a circus. I can understand banter, I can understand joking around but sometimes things just look a tad too... heated... than I think they need to be.

369211[/snapback]

Ain't no knife throwing going 'round these parts. Jemstone is just having trouble dealing with my rejection to her request for an "e-date" with me. Don't be too hard on her.

*snip*

Ain't no knife throwing going 'round these parts. Jemstone is just having trouble dealing with my rejection to her request for an "e-date" with me. Don't be too hard on her.

369221[/snapback]

An "e-date?" I can already picture this as a Sunny D commercial :)

And I'm just not being constructive at all. All apologies.

Back to the topic at hand. Yes, A1 is a pussy for creating this "fair" thread.  :ph34r:

369247[/snapback]

I only did it to attempt to relate to the real pussies on the board. As I said in the first post, the sensitive types traffic in the word "fair" so they should at least understand what is going on.

*snip*

369221[/snapback]

An "e-date?" I can already picture this as a Sunny D commercial :)

369248[/snapback]

*high pitched voice* "Don't run away! I'm full of vitamins an minerals!" :lol:

Is it just meo, or does anyone else get nauseated by the level of bullshit A1 spews?

369323[/snapback]

Nothing I say is bullshit, I am the REAL DEAL. Part of the reason people care about my opinion.

This is the best Macross World thread EVER.

And as an asian person, I really dislike the nickname "yellow."

369103[/snapback]

Dude, I know you... You are not asian, and if you are you are the German kind of asian.

369111[/snapback]

OK, how about red then,,,,,,rhoad Island red,,,,,,look at me when Im talkin to you boy :lol:

what bout those monks that set themselves on fire, definatly non pussies, I would have the utmost respect for you if you did that :lol:

369335[/snapback]

Rage Against The Machine! :) Thích Quảng Ãức, totally crazy but very brave.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Thich_Q..._Immolation.jpg

Edited by Mr March