SOC GX-21 Zanbot 3

CF18

Looks sweet so far! Not really a fan of this super bot but I'll prolly get it for the complicated transformation especially the head, the gattai too. Not too fond of the hand swapping deal...a step back to Combattler but I guess maybe there is no way of getting around it.

Speaking of Combattler, what's going on with a SOC Voltes V?

Gah! Site not coming up on my end :angry:

Anywhoo, has it been confirmed that Zambot will follow the Getter G team?

We were having a little petition going for a Voltes V SOC, and there were very strong rumors that VV may follow.

I guess not. :rolleyes:

I guess this is a confirmation of sort since the Getter Gs are Gx-17 to 20 and the white on black blue-prints along with the gray proto pics seem to be the typical SOC hyping tool Bandai has used on their Dengeki Hobby mag.

Wait a minute, going back to double check the sequence, I just realized that the numbering is 1 off, GX-13 dan, GX-14 eva 01, GX-15 eva 02, GX-16 eva-00 kai, then the Getter Gs at gx-17 to 20, then zambot? Does this mean that the eva-00 Kai and yellows will be simultaneous releases for GX-16???

Edited by GDomino

Wait a minute, going back to double check the sequence, I just realized that the numbering is 1 off, GX-13 dan, GX-14 eva 01, GX-15 eva 02, GX-16 eva-00 kai, then the Getter Gs at gx-17 to 20, then zambot? Does this mean that the eva-00 Kai and yellows will be simultaneous releases for GX-16???

Getter Gs are GX-18, GX-19 and GX-20.

Bandai is evil man, truly evil. They must have an army of guys working robots, I picture all these guys on a feild being watched by an overlord, like in one of those samerai movies.

They make so many cool robots already that I've decided to not get any but those I love the most. I'm already over run with Gundam and EVA.

Dan is 13, Eva 01 is 14, Eva 02 15, Eva 00Kai is 16, and Eva 00 standard is 17.

Getter Dragun: GX-18

Getter Lyger: GX-19

Getter Poseidon: GX-20

:)

:D Thanx Omni, I knew I had right the first time. Ran out of toes to count... :p Nevertheless its still money out of my pocket and there just no break in this addiction.