Macross Gathering In Seattle Area (federal Way)

I normally work weekends, so can never do anything like this. This month though, I have the 18th and 19th off, and was wondering if anyone would like to get together, have some beer and pizza, and watch some Macross related stuff on a 5ft by 5ft screen at my house in Federal Way. I also have some PSX and PS2 Macross games, plus a nifty Macross/Mospeada model collection to check out.

If you are interested, please let me know. If you have anything obscure related to Macross, you can bring it. I'd love to see that knock off Macross anime (I can't remember the name).

???????

Yuck Federal Way!  Yuck Washington.  I just never liked living there but my father lives there from time to time I visit the state.

Btw please replace your Avatar or I'll remove it and give you a new member title.  :)

366398[/snapback]

Um, thanks for the yucks, glad I came back.

Goodbye avatar.

I normally work weekends, so can never do anything like this.  This month though, I have the 18th and 19th off, and was wondering if anyone would like to get together, have some beer and pizza, and watch some Macross related stuff on a 5ft by 5ft screen at my house in Federal Way.  I also have some PSX and PS2 Macross games, plus a nifty Macross/Mospeada model collection to check out.

If you are interested, please let me know.  If you have anything obscure related to Macross, you can bring it.  I'd love to see that knock off Macross anime (I can't remember the name). 

???????

366275[/snapback]

i have family in seattle who woud love to go.

• 2 weeks later...