The Megazone 23 Garland By Yamato Thread

Renato

I don't think twin moons has ran my card yet for my pre-order so it's probably a month out still.

403401[/snapback]

Mine either.....BOLLOCKS!

I just watched MZ23 Part I and II over the long weekend since I was so jazzed about all the new pics. I want my Garland yesterday!

If I'm not wrong, I remembered that there were two companies trying to release the Garland (from pictures of last year's wonderfest). One of them is Yamato and I could not remember the other company's name.

Wonder how the other company will release their Garland. :rolleyes:

By the way, thanks for the links to the 1986 Hobby Japan. It gives me a good idea to customize Yamato's Garland hand by using Gundam marker :p

It is definetelly out.

I don't see where that site says it's out....

404204[/snapback]

It doesn't say that but people are posting lots of pictures so it's pretty safe to assume that Yamato have let it loose.

From toyboxDX,

http://www.toysdaily.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=42294

http://www.toysdaily.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=42300

If I'm not wrong, I remembered that there were two companies trying to release the Garland (from pictures of last year's wonderfest). One of them is Yamato and I could not remember the other company's name.

Wonder how the other company will release their Garland.  :rolleyes:

404197[/snapback]

The other company is Max Factory, since they didn't attend Shizouka (owing to them not being a model company) no ones seen what stage they're up to with it but it was supposed to be coming this summer.

Belived to be their first transfoming gokin figure no less.

Edited by Fort Max

Looks like the piece of armor that should be facing Shogo in Robot form is a look out window.......so it's better then having his face stuck out there I guess.

The second link from Toysdaily has some great pictures. It almost looks like you could do a transformation without having to use support of some sorts to keep it balanced.

I'd almost pay a lil extra for someone to go, give it a nice shiny paint job with some weathering to it so to make look more authentic.

I'd almost pay a lil extra for someone to go, give it a nice shiny paint job with some weathering to it so to make look more authentic.

I keep telling you guys! I want to check one of these out, but don't really wanna buy one myself, but weathering one up looks like it'd be aloooot of fun!

Huh interesting, I didn't notice that till now.....that's odd.

And I would think the magnets would be pretty strong compared to something like *cough* toynami *cough*..........afterall I haven't had really much of any issues with the fast leg packs on my VF-0S and they use magnets.......they slide with rough contact, but that's about it.

It probably would of been better if the shoulders/tires could lock into place instead honestly.....