Macross Psp Wallpapers

Dante74

You will need to get both of them to do the layer thing.

364079[/snapback]

Actually, with template 01.psd you will be able to make wallpapers like the one I added here. (not Macross related)

The PSP's icons will scroll along the crossing lines.

btw. thanks for helping out by hosting the PSD files.

post-3373-1138222984_thumb.png

Edited by Dante74

Actually, with template 01.psd you will be able to make wallpapers like the one I added here. (not Macross related)

The PSP's icons will scroll along the crossing lines.

364087[/snapback]

My bad sorry

I don't have a PSP but I have seen other PSP wallpapers.  The ones I saw before didn't have that template on them.  So I'm curious... does that template actually serve some function?

Carl

364122[/snapback]

It doesnt actually do anything other than make it look ok when you scroll through the menus etc.

Alright, a few more then I'll stop spamming this thread with my crap :p

A cleaned up mac Plus scan I found, thought it looked nice. Didn't change it much:

Macplusscan.jpg

A mac Zero pic that was on the front page for a while, Improved it as much as I could manage, colors looks better, ect.

maczeroscan.jpg

And this was originally supposed to be a joke one, but I ended up spending the most time with it and I think it came out pretty well. Though, I don't know how easily you'd get embarased carrying it around :lol:

Vgirlpsp2.jpg

( I can easly add templates to these if by some miracle you want to use one.)

Edited by Phren

Yay, I'll spam too... spam spam spam. :lol:

364353[/snapback]

;) mister moderator, would you please ban these guys for life?

They keep spamming this thread with wallpapers.

This thread is mine mine mine, with only wallpapers by me me me!

:lol::lol::p

364358[/snapback]

You just need to spam harder. ;)

@alpha

Where are those cockpit pic from, they're very nice..

364359[/snapback]

Originally they're from the macross plus dvd case from Japan. Theres also posters of them out there. Theyre also on the dvd cases I designed awhile back on my sig. Oh yeah, and theyre also in the Tenjin Hidetaka macross art works.

Originally they're from the macross plus dvd case from Japan. Theres also posters of them out there. Theyre also on the dvd cases I designed awhile back on my sig. Oh yeah, and theyre also in the Tenjin Hidetaka macross art works.

364362[/snapback]

Damn,.. I just checked HLJ for that Tenjin Hidetaka book and found out it's discontinued. :(

I ordered some Yamato stuff from HLJ last month (it's coming in today!) and noticed they had that book in stock. I decided to order it with the next stuff on my Yamato wishlist.

I shouldn't have done that... :(

364362[/snapback]

Damn,.. I just checked HLJ for that Tenjin Hidetaka book and found out it's discontinued. :(

I ordered some Yamato stuff from HLJ last month (it's coming in today!) and noticed they had that book in stock. I decided to order it with the next stuff on my Yamato wishlist.

I shouldn't have done that... :(

364365[/snapback]

Wow, already? That sux to hear. Ouch, I found some random place that has it... but its 90 bucks. :o

http://www.action-hq.com/cgi-bin/action-hq...tml?id=MgXTKZMr

$90?!?! :o

Now I feel realy stupid for not getting it when I had the chance.

Here is the link to HLJ

BTW, was it worth the 90 bucks?

*editted for spelling

364371[/snapback]

I think the price is outrages. I personally would look somewhere else. I like the book a lot and all... and I even got two when it first came out but I dunno if I'll pay 90 for it.

ALPHA - Nice to see you back around the forums!

Those are sweet!

BTW - what's the size of the PSP screen, I am wondering if any of those can be re-sized for use on widescreen laptops?

364394[/snapback]

Thanx! It's good to be back. :)

Most of the ones I made are already in this wallpaper thread.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=11591

But if you want any of my wallpapers resized, let me know what your resolution you're using and I'll resize them for you.

Edited by AlphaHX

Well, widescreens get kind of tricky. I'm using 1280 x 800.  There's not too many cool desktops out there for that res, especially anime themed.

364399[/snapback]

Which one did u want resized? If it was one of the ones I made, I can make it into 1280x800 for you.

Unless I'm mistaken that's NOT a Mac Zero pic.

Carl

364425[/snapback]

You could well be right, I wasn't sure about it, be seeing as I thought it was still too jet-like to be an advanced valkyrie, and it didn;t look like a VF1, I figured it was a good bet. If I'm wrong, I can remove the logo if someone wants.

Edited by Phren

I know it's not a VF-0, but what is it?

Looks like a F-14 with canards in gerwalk mode. Maybe fanart? :huh:

364467[/snapback]

if it's the pic that i'm thinking of, from over a year and half ago, or more, it was a fan art pic of a hybrid F-14 Gerwalk. flying across the ocean into oncoming fire, it's wing mate ejecting as the fighter is hit? a flooded city ruins in the back ground?

Yeah, awesome pic. it was the MacWorld front pic for a short time before the VF-0S/SV-51 Gerwalk pic replaced it....

any idea when they will get the keys and finally update the current front page?

It's a fan art pic, I saw it not long time ago on someones deviantart gallery. I think there were other ones too in this realistic & impressive style.

Yeah, I searched a bit, it should be this guy:

http://ukitakumuki.deviantart.com/gallery/...rowse&offset=48

Assuming he really IS the author of those pics. But I believe he is.

I checked the gallery quickly, it may be so that there weren't other Macross pics.

Nice!

Where did you find the industrial textures or did you make them yourself?

365547[/snapback]

Thanks! :)

Made them myself.

Just some smart selecting and deleting on the layer with the right layerstyle. (Bevel and emboss)

Then I did some brushing on a new layer with a low opacity for the scratches.

I'm currently working on a Spartan wallpaper n this style.