Macross Fans Of The 80s

Agent-GHQ

What's up all! I'm not sure if this topic have already been discussed so here goes: Now that our generation has grown up and working, I was curious to see what MW fans do for a living. Like what is your job title or occupation. Are there Macross fans that are Lawyers, Doctors, Scientist, Professors, CEO, Dentist, Optometrist etc. It doesn't have to be what I listed above as it was just an example.

Again my purpose of this topic is to see what Macross fan's work profession/occupation are. In addition, we can network or get advise from your professional knowledge and expertise. Kind of like helping another MW fan.

Hmmm..do we have any celiberity? ;)

Ryver-

U.S. Navy

Edited by Agent-GHQ

Lord Kungfu, are you for real bro? So tell us more about your transistion from heli-pilot to real estate? I mean I know that the real estate business is where the money is at and all but is your Macross collection bigger than Godzilla?

Also, i'm planing on buying a condo? It is my first major home investment, so I was just wondering if you have any tips or advise for new home buyer? Much appreciated bro.

former helicopter pilot

Now real estate millionaire - now I fly my own helicopter  :D

360703[/snapback]

Edited by Agent-GHQ

Heh. Yeah, I can't believe I forgot about that. And some of them are just sooo willing, too. I don't know, when I consider having to deal with drunken bastards and illegal immigrants with attitude even the sweet hostesses and waitresses fail to medicate me enough...

As for other members in this board, I'm positive there is at least 1 person practicing Medicine and another Law, somewhere; there names escape me though...

Edited by myk

Heh. Yeah, I can't believe I forgot about that. And some of them are just sooo willing, too.

I have a friend, about 28ish I think, who was lamenting how hard it is to find girls once you were out of college. He's loaded, nice house, nice cars, decent looking guy and can't find a girl to save his life.

I have another friend about 28ish. He has nothing going for him at all. He does manage a nice Italian restaurant though. He laments to me that he has so many "immature little girls" trying to sleep with him that it creates too many headaches. I swung by for some free drinks one night and couldn't believe how hot those "immature little girls" were.

There's no moral to this story, i just find it funny :)

How the heck did 'ja manage that? I'm out for 2 months and I'm already thinking about digging through trash for aluminum and glass containers...

Game developer for EA.

360950[/snapback]

I feel so sorry for you. :p J/K.

I am a temporary e-learning assisstant... pay is okay, wish it would be enough to rent an apartment and a decent car with AC.

If YOU NEED a FULLTIME CONTENT DESIGNER (JavaScript, ASP, DotNet, DHTML, PhotShop, FLASH), I am available for work. :)

Edited by Dangaioh

comercial pool technician = glorified pool boy. No cool pool boy stories from me as I am the only night pool boy I know of because the university doesn't want to see me :blink: . Pay sucks but it's damn easy to take a 4 hour lunch at the bar when nobody's watching over your shoulder... as long as the work gets done.

I work at NASA as an aerospace engineer (no joke). Macross was yet another cool show that made me interested in aircraft/spacecraft :D. Hence why I have my little game simulation of a VF-1 I'm working on the side (Valkyrie Simulation Project). Was just working on the VF-1 control laws again actually, hehe.

Anyone a bridge bunny? :lol:

Edited by vsim

You have a point there. As a matter of fact, i've been to the MW Con 5. Looking forward to the MW Con 6. :D

You cannot fault people for being protective about their information.  :ph34r: If you really want to get to know people try attending the MWCon.

360735[/snapback]

Hey, thanks for the reply! When I was in H.S., I used to work at Mc D's and I really loved it there. I mean the feeling was just about what H.S. was but you get paid. Eventhough it was baby pay, I enjoyed working w/ my co-workers. Haha, I wasn't sure if you meant fast food chain but now I got an idea of what restaurant life is about. Thanks again bro!

Restaurant Manager-one of the worst jobs in the world...

360736[/snapback]

Wow, I would love to check that restaurant out! Hmm...."immature little girls" can sure make that up in the bed room though! :p

Heh. Yeah, I can't believe I forgot about that. And some of them are just sooo willing, too.

I have a friend, about 28ish I think, who was lamenting how hard it is to find girls once you were out of college. He's loaded, nice house, nice cars, decent looking guy and can't find a girl to save his life.

I have another friend about 28ish. He has nothing going for him at all. He does manage a nice Italian restaurant though. He laments to me that he has so many "immature little girls" trying to sleep with him that it creates too many headaches. I swung by for some free drinks one night and couldn't believe how hot those "immature little girls" were.

There's no moral to this story, i just find it funny :)

360778[/snapback]

I was contemplating on what section to put it in but the "Toy" just seem to stand out most to me, so I put it there. In the future, do you have a suggestion? And thanks for the reply. Much appreciated!

Lawyer.

Maybe this shouldn't be in the toys forum.

360910[/snapback]

Hey 67, I want that job too so I can kick it at the bar for a good 4 hours. :lol:

comercial pool technician = glorified pool boy. No cool pool boy stories from me as I am the only night pool boy I know of because the university doesn't want to see me :blink: . Pay sucks but it's damn easy to take a 4 hour lunch at the bar when nobody's watching over your shoulder... as long as the work gets done.

361111[/snapback]