New Project

captain america

I'm in for 2 sets. It looks awesome!

John

Does each individual figure (seated & standing) have common parts?

364647[/snapback]

Actually, yes they do. That's part of the reason it's taking so long to sculpt. All of the outer armor parts are the same for both figures, and the joints, mid-torso & hands are different. I over-complicated the figure to try to simplify it... If that even makes sense. I need sleep.

Minor update.

...Just when you thought YOUR working conditions were bad--shed a tear for the poor zentradi bastards crammed into their metal wombs of death  :lol:

365953[/snapback]

Wow I knew they were cramped in there but that kinda show just how crammed in the pod they are.

Deep Vein Thrombosis anyone

That would be me.

365951[/snapback]

Yup Cobywan, I was referring to exactly that over there :)

Good thing I haven't built my regult before that pilot...?!? :lol:

Or does it matter afteral :huh: I just wonder what will be the best way to put that figure inside the Regult, there isn't too much space :p

Well, I guess they're built for warfare, not for comfort B))

Cap, You dont need a poll. I will take 1 small missile and 1 Heave missile now please.  Thats why i have not built one of your pods yet.  :D

366005[/snapback]

And I think the Scout could be done with the way he parted the kit.

But to be back on track you just made a very comelling argument for building the Regult with the one side clear with this pilot.

Hi Coby.

I was contemplating (maybe eventually) offering a Regult Scout sans cockpit detail, and fixed joints instead of the ball-joints for better overall strength. The Regult's hollow cockpit caused innumerable molding/casting problems which, while making the kit extremely interesting, I don't really know if it needs to be repeated for the scout.

Hi Coby.

I was contemplating (maybe eventually) offering a Regult Scout sans cockpit detail, and fixed joints instead of the ball-joints for better overall strength. The Regult's hollow cockpit caused innumerable molding/casting problems which, while making the kit extremely interesting, I don't really know if it needs to be repeated for the scout.

366027[/snapback]

I am 100% all for it. I prefer it that way.

That would be really cool to have a regular, large, and small missile, and scout Regult all lined up.

That would be really cool to have a regular, large, and small missile, and scout Regult all lined up.

366113[/snapback]

And a Glaug.  With the full Moscato treatment it would be very nice.  And include a Kamjin figure.

366119[/snapback]

Wow, just imagine that... :D

$$$$$$$ :ph34r:

I too have a regult kit set aside for an upgrade kit. If you re-release the regult pods in light of an expansion kit, I would probably get another depending on what option kits you made available.

1/72 Glaug A-La The Patented Moscato treatment any macross model fan would be a fool not to jump on one of those, I know I couldn't resist.

My only question is, why aren't these talented artists making their work available to the Japanese fans?

The coolest Macross items are being made outside of Japan.  How awesome is that?

I am really looking forward to getting these guys.

365824[/snapback]

Edited by Zinjo

My only question is, why aren't these talented artists making their work available to the Japanese fans?
The coolest Macross items are being made outside of Japan.  How awesome is that?

I am really looking forward to getting these guys.

365824[/snapback]

366368[/snapback]

Cuz the Japanese fans haven't exactly gone out of their way to make G-kits available to us. Besides, if you're Japanese you can still order from this site.