2 hours ago, F360 said:

Mm. That is a fair deal. Looks like Walmart sold out, though. Amazon is carrying the deal now:

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-6253557-Ideas-Voltron-21311/dp/B07C39J17S

It's also worth noting that this LEGO Ideas kit is retiring soon. So get in on the deal if you are interested in this at all. ^_^

16 minutes ago, technoblue said:

Mm. That is a fair deal. Looks like Walmart sold out, though. Amazon is carrying the deal now:

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-6253557-Ideas-Voltron-21311/dp/B07C39J17S

It's also worth noting that this LEGO Ideas kit is retiring soon. So get in on the deal if you are interested in this at all. ^_^

nice. looks like Amazon is now sold out too . 

10 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

That's cool. Still waiting for some kind of shipping email from USAGundam Store. I'm a little confused on the release dates, Amazon and everything else I've heard from day one was end of November, so how do some people already have theirs? 

Maybe ordered from overseas.

Some of us who ordered from overseas still haven’t gotten ours either.  <_<

NY originally listed 10/26 as the release date, but I still haven’t gotten any sort of shipping notification.  Not even listed as in stock on their website yet.

Between Yellow being delayed and now this, I’m kinda annoyed.

On 11/6/2019 at 6:26 PM, F360 said:

I built the Si (Lepin) version cost me $40 shipped.  Only missing one piece, no malformed pieces and came with all 5 lion stickers.  Really nice kit.

FedEx JUST rang my doorbell!!! :wub:  HOW do I NOT open this for a WHOLE OTHER MONTH??!! :wacko:

EDIT: USAGUNDAMSTORE is a rock sold place to go to.  Texted me a few days ago with a link to a map that tracks your package, this morning it showed the package in my neighborhood.  I also got a text this morning saying my item was Out For Delivery.  Package arrived with no damage and well sealed.  Highly recommended, they were pay up front however. 

Edited by derex3592

12 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

FedEx JUST rang my doorbell!!! :wub:  HOW do I NOT open this for a WHOLE OTHER MONTH??!! :wacko:

EDIT: USAGUNDAMSTORE is a rock sold place to go to.  Texted me a few days ago with a link to a map that tracks your package, this morning it showed the package in my neighborhood.  I also got a text this morning saying my item was Out For Delivery.  Package arrived with no damage and well sealed.  Highly recommended, they were pay up front however. 

Seconded on USAGUNDAMSTORE. Bought from them a few times and both times were a good experience. They also have a good amount of coupons each week 15% - 25% depending on the week. 

I am. I ordered two from them on PO night at inflated prices. Wish I had been patient and waited for the US retailers for the cheaper price and slip cover. I'm not worried about NY shipping late. I'm sure they'll pull through and I'm drowning in toys right now anyways.

32 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

I'm drowning in toys right now anyways.

That's funny. I am too. But I'm bummed out I haven't gotten a shipping notice on m,y VF-1S's yet. And I would still have to wait for strike packs to be "complete".

But I want them NOW!!!! I'm such a child.:D

4 hours ago, derex3592 said:

4 hours ago, SuperHobo said:

Seconded on USAGUNDAMSTORE. Bought from them a few times and both times were a good experience. They also have a good amount of coupons each week 15% - 25% depending on the week. 

+1 on USAGUNDAMSTORE as well. In addition to their superb packaging and coupons, they're a family run business and will go out of there way to serve the customer.

Just now, sh9000 said:

Yes I’m still waiting for GX-88 to ship from NY.  Received GX-71 yesterday.

I just got the order preparation email. Hasn’t shipped but about time since I paid the scalper price. Less ones learned on Soul of Chogokin and other Macross items never go with NY unless it’s first round pre orders. Hope the VF-1S doesn’t take a month

My GX-88 arrived Sunday.  Just finished editing the 78 pictures I took down to 37 (which is more than I even took of GX-71), so I'll be posting stuff soon but I'm definitely looking at breaking it up into four or five posts.