3 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

How do you cancel with NY?

You have to email them and explain you have some sort of hardship. If you prepaid I think they tell you "too bad" but on pay later items, if you don't have a history of cancelling orders, they'll usually let you do it. I've never had to do it with a marked-up item though.. they may give you more stink.

26 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

TFSource is no tax and free shipping.  That  one was a good deal.

But they also sold it for $359 instead of the msrp of $339 like BBTS ,UsaGundam,EntertainmentE, etc.  

kinda breaks even. 

USAGundam has free shipping over $250, you can use a 10% coupon code which cancels out CA tax, and no order limit. I'd buy here if I  didn't already pre-order/pre-pay at marked up prices from NY =(  That's what I get for being impatient. I was bitter about not landing a VF-1S on pre-order night and this was the consolation prize.

Edited by Grey728

Umm, if we’re going by the original price in Japanese Yen, MSRP should be around US$355 and change (Y38,500) before sales tax and shipping . . . and whatever other fees they want to tack on.

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

TFSource is no tax and free shipping.  That  one was a good deal.

TFSource does have tax, depending on where you're at. I know, because I've got hit with it in my last two XTB Stunticon limbs.

1 hour ago, Grey728 said:

USAGundam has free shipping over $250, you can use a 10% coupon code which cancels out CA tax, and no order limit. I'd buy here if I  didn't already pre-order/pre-pay at marked up prices from NY =(  That's what I get for being impatient. I was bitter about not landing a VF-1S on pre-order night and this was the consolation prize.

What's the code for 10% off?

6 hours ago, F360 said:

But they also sold it for $359 instead of the msrp of $339 like BBTS ,UsaGundam,EntertainmentE, etc.  

kinda breaks even. 

BBTS would be $377.14 shipped and TFSource would be $359.99 shipped.  Slight difference but still a difference.

4 hours ago, mikeszekely said:

TFSource does have tax, depending on where you're at. I know, because I've got hit with it in my last two XTB Stunticon limbs.

Good to know.  I’m not charged tax based on where I’m located.  The two stores that that charge tax and I avoid are BBTS and Entertainment Earth.

1 minute ago, sh9000 said:

BBTS would be $377.14 shipped and TFSource would be $359.99 shipped.  Slight difference but still a difference.

Good to know.  I’m not charged tax based on where I’m located.  The two stores that that charge tax and I avoid are BBTS and Entertainment Earth.

The supreme Court required the change so it's only a matter of time before all retailers do it but... Might as well take advantage of the lag.

Anyone seen any good Voltron cels? There are three good ones at Mandarake near the end of this video from almost 10 years ago.

Edited by JetJockey