4 hours ago, derex3592 said:

NY has them at the bargain basement jacked up price of 42,500 Yen. F*cking crooked MFers. Just Sayin. :diablo:

Crazy! (though it'll still be better than the inevitable eBay prices!)
Everywhere else seems out of pre-orders already, it's odd that they still have "stock" considering most places sold out within 10mins or so it seems.

Hopefully those that order late will get one. Haven't they cancelled ppls pre-orders before because they couldn't secure stock when the figure released?

1 hour ago, mikeszekely said:

Got my preorder in, too. I was hoping it'd be a little closer to the Lion Voltron in price, but eh.

Got my order in early this morning too. After paying tax (the new normal), the price was a wee bit more than what @Mog said he paid at NY, so I'm not complaining.

Also, with any luck, Amazon's pre-order price guarantee will kick in and we will get a humble discount by the time November rolls around.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

Congrats to everyone who got it from Amazon US.  Just be cautious of items being cancelled as Amazon does this from time to time.

Yeah I don't want to scare anyone, hopefully all is well for everyone above, but by initial Chogokin Lion Voltron order was with Amazon US and that got cancelled due to the quantities they received being far, far less then expected, it's why I didn't bother with Amazon US for Vehicle Voltron. But once again, hopefully all is well, I'm still waiting on BBTS out of convenience, I get a lot of stuff from them nowadays.

7 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Yeah I don't want to scare anyone, hopefully all is well for everyone above, but by initial Chogokin Lion Voltron order was with Amazon US and that got cancelled due to the quantities they received being far, far less then expected, it's why I didn't bother with Amazon US for Vehicle Voltron. But once again, hopefully all is well, I'm still waiting on BBTS out of convenience, I get a lot of stuff from them nowadays.

Mm. I've had Amazon cancel Transformers pre-orders on me before, so I understand that of which you speak. 

Anyway, if the worst were to happen, I'll roll with it. It would be a real bummer for sure, but I do have my SOC Voltes V and Lion Voltron already so that's my personal silver lining I guess. Can't speak for anyone else though, and I do understand when others get frustrated with the numerous pre-order shenanigans.

3 hours ago, VF-Zer0S said:

That’s an amazing price! I’m just glad I own gx-71 and unless they drop a soc Gurren lagann, I’m cool on the line

If you say so. I haven't been paying attention to Bandai's MSRP or what the Japanese stores are charging. All I know is that it's $40 more than GX-71.

Toy Dojo posted their pre-orders for GX-88 earlier today and I completely missed it. I would have considered replacing my amazon pre-order with them if I had been more observant.

Anyway, here is the link:
https://www.toydojo.com/soul-of-chogokin-gx-88-armored-fleet-dairugger-xv/

Vehicle Voltron is listed as out of stock, but it may be worth keeping tabs on this in case any slots are freed up due to cancellations.

I'm sure other US stores that carry SOCs, like BBTS and The Chosen Prime, will follow suit and list this bad chicken soon. 

9 minutes ago, magicsp00n said:

Yeah, same for me. The BBTS site is really chugging right now.

8 minutes ago, Mechinyun said:

Whew, got 1 in! Site was crashing/down for maintenance for a bit while checking out.  Digital stampede!

8 minutes ago, jenius said:

Yay, grabbed one... I gotta see what all the hub bub is about.

Same. Out and about and had to order on my phone. Happy to have gotten an order confirmation email. 

-b.