Macross World Con

I'll post up pics of my rec area tomarrow afternoon. I am going to go there tomarrow to take some pics.

I need to do this in advanced. So . we will need a time and date. Plus how many will attend in advance.

Everyone will be my guest for this. No admission dues, no food cost.

We need a time so I can reserv the room and pay for everything.

Ali

ps. Shawn and I talked about this last year.

check out pics here

Edited by Ali Sama

Uh ali sama. Please dont talk about what you dont know.

I do have access. tenatively it will be where it has been for the past three years.

Rob, Let me know when ou are coming to the states and i will set the arrangements then.

Oh ali, I dont mean to take over. Its jsut this is what has been planned so far. Take pic of your community rec room and we will compare and see and it will be considered as a possible alternative. thanks

Nick

Edited by Solscud007

Man I don't know how to play poker at all.  Hey Exo could you teach me...?

356744[/snapback]

Honestly, we all just started 4 months back. We just finished up our 16th weekly game about an hour ago. :lol:

Texas Hold'em is what we play. We use to play online for fun, so if anyone wants to start that up again, that'd be great. But it's nothing like when you play in person... it's so much more.

Yeah i would love to have it around that time too. I think we should plan it around Samurai M's schedule. i would love to have him come to this.

So Rob it is up to you. AX is around July 4th and Comic con is July 20-23

Edited by Solscud007

Rob how does the weekend before SDCC sound? That would be the weekend of July 14 and 15, then we can go down to San Diego on Wednesday... preview night!

Kevin, July 14 is Bastille day... lol.

Edited by >EXO<

356744[/snapback]

Honestly, we all just started 4 months back. We just finished up our 16th weekly game about an hour ago. :lol:

Texas Hold'em is what we play. We use to play online for fun, so if anyone wants to start that up again, that'd be great. But it's nothing like when you play in person... it's so much more.

356760[/snapback]

It's so much more what?

356744[/snapback]

356760[/snapback]

It's so much more what?

356806[/snapback]

It's so much more satisfying when I take the money straight from your hands! :p

Uh ali sama. Please dont talk about what you dont know.

I do have access. tenatively it will be where it has been for the past three years.

Rob, Let me know when ou are coming to the states and i will set the arrangements then.

Oh ali, I dont mean to take over. Its jsut this is what has been planned so far. Take pic of your community rec room and we will compare and see and it will be considered as a possible alternative. thanks

Nick

356736[/snapback]

Ok. then your gf stayed? YOu told me that she woudl leave and that you cannot hold it?

The rec area is much bigger. if you want to do it it's cool. I will take pics in a few. Me, you and shawn talked about this last con.

pics are here

Edited by Ali Sama

Hey guys,

Anytime in July would be perfect for me.  I am planning on coming back to the States around May, so that would give me plenty of time to get stuff ready. :)

Rob

356888[/snapback]

Rob: how long are you staying in the US?

Ali Sama: oh ok your rec room is bigger. Are there any requirements? Liek preregister this place? do we need to hold a reservation? Is there a waiting list? thanks

Oh also start thinking of parking. when you get the chance, please check out that TV and see what kind of inputs there are and how accessible they are.

Hey guys,

Anytime in July would be perfect for me.  I am planning on coming back to the States around May, so that would give me plenty of time to get stuff ready. :)

Rob

356888[/snapback]

Rob: how long are you staying in the US?

Ali Sama: oh ok your rec room is bigger. Are there any requirements? Liek preregister this place? do we need to hold a reservation? Is there a waiting list? thanks

Oh also start thinking of parking. when you get the chance, please check out that TV and see what kind of inputs there are and how accessible they are.

356897[/snapback]

yeah I need to reserve it. The bottom area with the fireplace. the bar area is free. It will cost me $100 for the room $1 each guest. I need to talk to judy to make sure everything goes wel. Top bar area will be for food, games etc. bottom will be for display, discussions etc. I have a device that will convert any signal to it. svhs etc.

it has rca and normal imputs. i have checkjed before. we have a good parking lot btw.

I'll post pics from google earth in a second.

pic of the parking lot is up in the other topic.

Edited by Ali Sama

Hey Nick,

I will be staying in the U.S. for a couple of years.... mainly for family reasons.

I plan on openeing a Hobby Shop and such. I will make trips back to Japan like twice a year. I just haven't really decided where my final destination is going to be. At first I will be going to Cheyenne WY. But I am thinking on living in Arizona...

Rob

Hey Nick,

I will be staying in the U.S. for a couple of years.... mainly for family reasons.

I plan on openeing a Hobby Shop and such.  I will make trips back to Japan like twice a year.  I just haven't really decided where my final destination is going to be.  At first I will be going to Cheyenne WY.  But I am thinking on living in Arizona...

Rob

356903[/snapback]

move here. My mom can get you a good deal on a nice house. Also we can hang!!

Hey Nick,

I plan on openeing a Hobby Shop and such.  I will make trips back to Japan like twice a year.  I just haven't really decided where my final destination is going to be.  At first I will be going to Cheyenne WY.  But I am thinking on living in Arizona...

Rob

356903[/snapback]

so in May where will you be? California? Are you bring your family back to the states too?

so in May where will you be? California? Are you bring your family back to the states too?

In May I will be in Wyoming. That is where my family are currently living, so it is the safest place for me to go to first. Still trying to decide where my permanent residence will be. :unsure:

yep the whole clan is coming. :)

Rob

Wyoming...Doesn't sound like the weather is very hospitable there. I'd recommend San Diego, but the median price for a reasonably sized home here is about $5,500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,003.87....

Yeah, I was really surprised when I came out last year for MWCon, and heard a snippet on the local news that the median house price in Orange County had reached $600 grand.

Hell, I live on the opposite coast, and houses are at least that expensive around here. And that's for somebody else's already lived in stuff. Anything new, and you're looking at at least $750K to start.

Edited by Mechamaniac

Hey Rob, AZ would be good, think about Tucson and whenever I go home to visit the family I will swing by the shop, lol. Or if you are interested in SoCal consider the Palmdale/Lancaster Area, it is one of the more reasonably priced areas left in SoCal, I am looking at buying a house this spring in Rosamond for around 300k, which of course is significantly limiting my macross spending right now, lol. Hey doesn't Kevin (valk Exchange) operate out of Santa Clarita, you guys could open a shop together, lol.

Pics look good, nice and open. Dont have to wondre whats going on in the other rooms.. easier to make anouncements..people wont miss things...looks good..

This year should be sweet........

I think we should at least make donations since there is a reserve fee..[ :huh: prepares to dodge small objects flying at high velocities]

Edited by orguss01