Macross World Con

Will there be a special guest this year?

359123[/snapback]

Reba West!

359127[/snapback]

Haha very funny :lol: . Are you serious though :huh: ?

Its ok if Im a little like 16 yah? I would love to come since around that time I got like nothing nothing to do..besides AX :p .

359179[/snapback]

Sorry man... anyone under 18 can only volunteer to work at the con. Sometimes we make the kids wash the cars. I'll take the pine fresh scent please.

359202[/snapback]

Yah sure <_< ....

Some time after ax and comic con ya know to keep the flow B)) if the Con is in august thats a bummer for me since I got to do all this crap and I hate August I cant relax on the last day of summer...But some of us could appreicate it just make sure its on the hit of a weekend.

Honestly I'd prefer it to held the same time that these other events are being held for two reasons.

1. Those events are for a couple of days but rarely is there's enough to interest me all the days of the event. Would be nice to go that "event" on sat and then go MW Con the next day.

2. Some us might like to go to all of these events but only have so much vacation time. What week do we choose to take off?

• 2 weeks later...

I vote for the weekend after AX, just before SDCC. That way, all those coming down will be able to just make a month of it if possible. As far as a poker tournament, put me in for that. I'll be willing to contribute and take away a few prizes, LOL :lol: So, please, keep me informed of that whoever will run that. B))

EXO is taking care of the Poker Tourny.... w/ lots of good fun prizes.... i hear that a 1/48 1J and a GBP is gonna be 1st or 2nd prize..!!

373156[/snapback]

whoah whoah whoah!!! Let's not give anything away.

As far as contributing for prizes the buy in should take care of all that. Just gather more people for the tournament. I'm hoping for 30 people and I think we're good for 20 so far. I sent MEMO an email and he hasn't replied, so I'm guessing there'll be some RT.com people that havent heard about it.

QUOTE(kiririth @ Feb 23 2006, 12:28 PM)

EXO is taking care of the Poker Tourny.... w/ lots of good fun prizes.... i hear that a 1/48 1J and a GBP is gonna be 1st or 2nd prize..!!

As far as contributing for prizes the buy in should take care of all that. Just gather more people for the tournament. I'm hoping for 30 people and I think we're good for 20 so far. I sent MEMO an email and he hasn't replied, so I'm guessing there'll be some RT.com people that havent heard about it.

Memo doesn't play poker, but I know quite a few RT people that may want in on the poker game and con. Perhaps 3-5. but if they do play the tournament, I wouldn't mind taking away there free donations to the tourney. LOL

Oh, and a little OT, my girlfriend will be there this year, she just doesn't know it yet, but she'll be there, so one more girl coming. :lol::lol:

QUOTE(kiririth @ Feb 23 2006, 12:28 PM)

Memo doesn't play poker, but I know quite a few RT people that may want in on the poker game and con. Perhaps 3-5. but if they do play the tournament, I wouldn't mind taking away there free donations to the tourney. LOL

Oh, and a little OT, my girlfriend will be there this year, she just doesn't know it yet, but she'll be there, so one more girl coming. :lol::lol:

375657[/snapback]

it's all good. I love to see more girls there...but could we get some that are hot and single? Oh and love nerds...

375657[/snapback]

Awesome Jason. Ask around to see how many. If you want more info PM me. Same goes for anyone that wants to know more. There's not much solid right now but I have details if anyone wants to know. When we get solid dates for the con then I can start a seperate thread.