[help!] Where Can I Find This Display Stand??

wyf1326

deinfately check at V-E but i am pretty sure that hes sold out. I just bought some and he pretty much said that he didnt have any more. maybe he'll find some hidden away.

YOU CAN BUY THOSE AT "HOBBY LOBBY"!!!!!!!!! They still have lots of them in stock so if you hurry over you might get lucky.

Edited by Skull-1

YOU CAN BUY THOSE AT "HOBBY LOBBY"!!!!!!!!!  They still have lots of them in stock so if you hurry over you might get lucky.

356633[/snapback]

Like in-store or online? I couldn't find any in their online store. If in-store, what section are they in? TIA!

357057[/snapback]

Same problem searched the sections but didnt see the stands

In the MODELS section at Hobby Lobby. I have seen them.

I am staring at one on my desk that I bought in Tulsa at Hobby Lobby about a month ago in fact.

I don't have the box it came in......on the bottom of the stand it says it is MADE IN HAWAII.

YMMV but they are identical to what I see in the photo above but with a ROUND base instead of a square one.

Edited by Skull-1

In the MODELS section at Hobby Lobby.  I have seen them.

I am staring at one on my desk that I bought in Tulsa at Hobby Lobby about a month ago in fact. 

I don't have the box it came in......on the bottom of the stand it says it is MADE IN HAWAII.

YMMV but they are identical to what I see in the photo above but with a ROUND base instead of a square one.

358362[/snapback]

Can't seem to find them on their website. So I guess we just have to try the Brick and Mortar store huh? Damn, they don't appear to have any in California. Oh well. Thanks.

Edited by chowyunskinny