Zentraedi Fan Works

joseph

Although the design is a kitbash, it's done in good taste.

Even though that Regult gets more firepower, would it get itself toppled when it fires the Gluag's cannon due to the recoil? :lol:

Awww man... I thought they were going to be original designs. Not cut-and-pastes.

Damn yer eyes, man!!! Damn them!!!

Just kidding. :p

I did not say that the design has that to be 100 % original and the Esbeliben Regult - Heavy Cannon Class Battlepod was the first design that I did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¿Y vos quien sos, flaco? Yo no dije que tenian que ser 100 % originales y el Esbeliben Regult - Heavy Cannon Class Battlepod fue el primer diseño que hice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stealth Gnerl Class Fighter Pod

post-5-1061599852_thumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Design of the Esbeliben Regult Class Scout Pod I have seen very few, reason why I did one. :lol:

post-5-1062335185_thumb.gif

Edited by joseph

• 1 year later...

Supposedly the Gun Regult exists as an animation error. One RT site seems to think it exists, as well as an EWAC version. Honestly, if I was a Zjent commander I wouldn't mind having some of these artillery Regults to pelt VFs from long distance. or substitute snipers in place of the Nousjadul-Gers.

Edit: Oh, by the way, what program are you using?

Edited by Boxer

• 4 weeks later...