Sacanime Con

http://sacanime.com/

coming up jan 14th in sacramento looks to have some ok guests. they will be handing out a free macross/robotech toy to attendees who purchase the deluxe registration. good sized dealer room and ill be bringing in some macross stuff, sealed cases of the cms series 3 and maybe some yamato valkyries. we will be next to the entrance please stop by

Edited by singtao

I'll definitely be there, any chance you'll bring any fast packs sets for the 1/48s, Tony?

355787[/snapback]

let me see what i can do, i should be able to get a set or 2 in. anything else i should bring?

as for cell dealers i havent seen them however most of mytime is spent at my both so i dont really get around that much. do you eant me to keep an eye for this couple?

No one need I just need to know who the competition is and whether or not the heavy hitters will appear. That particular couple is difficult to deal with and I've had my dealings with them in the past. I won't id them publicly but suffice to say they say they have abc series if you express interest and they seem all nicely when they talk to you. But when you remind them via email to send scans they never do it, or worse they only send you some low end ones when they claimed they have high end ones. <_< Damn used car salesmen.

I'll definitely be there, any chance you'll bring any fast packs sets for the 1/48s, Tony?

355787[/snapback]

let me see what i can do, i should be able to get a set or 2 in. anything else i should bring?

356817[/snapback]

Actually, scratch the FP set, but I think I'll pick up a CMs 3 set for a friend of mine. :ph34r:

355787[/snapback]

356817[/snapback]

Actually, scratch the FP set, but I think I'll pick up a CMs 3 set for a friend of mine. :ph34r:

358561[/snapback]

kool will do