Another Century's Episode 2 (a.c.e2)

Solscud007

hmm I might need to import that one...but I am not sure hehe wish I could play it or read a review or something :-\ how was the first game would it be worth the shipping? Should I try to find a iso of it just to try it out?...doubt I could do that but guess I need to run on good opinions.

The first game was alright, but they may as well have stopped beating around the bush and called it a Gundam game. Your home/ship is the Ra Calium, complete with captain Bright Noa. And it seems like if you add all the mecha from all the other shows combined, you'd probably fall short of the number of mecha from various Gundam shows.

The first game was alright, but they may as well have stopped beating around the bush and called it a Gundam game.  Your home/ship is the Ra Calium, complete with captain Bright Noa.  And it seems like if you add all the mecha from all the other shows combined, you'd probably fall short of the number of mecha from various Gundam shows.

354011[/snapback]

How does the game control...flow and such is it like a free roam third person game...maybe like some of the Gundam games or macross ps2 game?