Dangard Ace

Mw Blacklist

Just letting the community know to give any sites with "service1@vinayotap.com" a wide berth.  Specifically www.ltvxyonline.com and www.wainershop.com (both appear to have Macross items).  It looks like any site with this contact email at the bottom is engaging in some pretty shady tactics:

• Site looks legit with the proper SSL certificates
  • Order an item at a great price (great, not unbelievable or insane)
  • get a legit order confirmation email
  • Wait a reasonable amount of time, which for me was only a few weeks
  • Receive a small padded bag with a necklace

Search that email address above and you'll see other experiences are identical.

On 11/3/2019 at 10:37 AM, jvmacross said:

@eevli.....So you are out $270 and you are just going to say "whatevs?".....at this point if the seller will not refund your money or some agreed upon amount...your only option is to pursue this criminally....I have said that at least a couple of times already....the next step is all yours...or the issue just goes away...

Unless @alto-23 can provide some proof that he did send you a refund, then I guess others here should take note of what he has done to you...

Finally, I have said this before and I will say it again.....

POSTAL INSURANCE IS PROTECTION FOR THE SELLER, THIS IS THE SELLER'S COST.....

PAYPAL "GOODS and SERVICES" PAYMENTS PROVIDE ALL THE PROTECTION YOU WILL NEED AS A BUYER, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY FOR POSTAL INSURANCE, YOU PAY THE SELLER HIS PAYPAL FEE, THIS IS THE BUYER'S COST...IT IS WHAT IT IS.....AGREE WITH IT OT NOT, THIS TRANSACTION BETWEEN eevli and alto-23 demonstrates this is the way to go to avoid this kind of nonsense.....

Alto-23 did not buy postal insurance to cover his loss.....eevli did not use a "goods and services" paypal payment.....the outcome is thus totally dependent on dealing with a seller who will do the right thing if something goes wrong.....you do not want to willingly place yourself in that position....to avoid a transaction going the way this one did...just approach any transaction as strictly a business transaction to avoid any problems....AND KNOW HOW TO USE THE TOOLS YOU ARE USING FOR THESE TRANSACTIONS...know the Shipper's rules and know the Paypal or Credit Card rules you are using to facilitate your payments.....when you use these tools, you are essentially agreeing to abide by them, so know what you are agreeing to!

In short....

Sellers, CYA and buy the postal insurance...

Buyers, use a Paypal goods and services payment and pay the Paypal fee to the seller

What is Postal Insurance?    Can you pls elaborate on this (where one would get it from) and HOW it protects the Seller after the merchandise has been delivered to the Customer by the postal service? 

Edited by Arthurius

29 minutes ago, Arthurius said:

What is Postal Insurance?    Can you pls elaborate on this (where one would get it from) and HOW it protects the Seller after the merchandise has been delivered to the Customer by the postal service? 

For USPS, postal insurance is an add-on feature that the sender can purchase.  https://www.usps.com/ship/insurance-extra-services.htm

Note that packages shipped via USPS' Priority Mail already include up to $50 of insurance. You also have the option of paying for extra insurance on top of this, up to the value of the item being shipped. https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

2 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

For USPS, postal insurance is an add-on feature that the sender can purchase.  https://www.usps.com/ship/insurance-extra-services.htm

Note that packages shipped via USPS' Priority Mail already include up to $50 of insurance. You also have the option of paying for extra insurance on top of this, up to the value of the item being shipped. https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm

I do this all the time for my peace of mind. I do buy extra insurance to cover the item just in case there will be a problem down the line. And yes, as @jvmacross pointed out prior, this is a seller's cost.

Toss some extra coin to your shipper....O' valley of plenty...O' valley of plenty.....^_^

960x0.jpg?fit=scale