Dangard Ace

Mw Blacklist

And the sister thread of the Straight Shooters List, the Blacklist. Give everyone a warning about people that gave you a hard time after you sealed a deal with them.

ace00fan,
acurahyundai
ae_productions
Agent-GHQ
agr33
akira_unleashed
aki_husky
Alftien
amenbo.com
ANA_
andybomber
angolz.com
animebuyer2
anslers
apes_hk97
APU
ARAFAT209
badblu
balok
Bariaburu Faita
bboykorea382
Biff Tieu Aik Chuan
bigwill1575
billygalaxy
bleys2004
brlee00.
bruderlein
cakefight
callampasaurio
callmejanmedina
canslers

cantaperme

Carl Gibson
Celga.com
chajah808
Capt. Kraimer
Charles55
chibiaja
Chronopost(fr. postal service)
chunky0529
COMICSTATUES.COM
constantin.ibrian1@gmail.com
cool_n_twisted
cougerpanther (ken laurence)
Crazy Toys Patadise
crosszgundam
cskj
Dan Hunter
DEPOTSHOP
desta-t
destructorthetitan
dio202001
dndcollectibles
donjuanp
dragoninaction aka tf3888
drbourassa
drone316( or the-larry-300, already thrown off eBay)
dust2ash
easyland88 (poor packaging)
edwin28scf
e.ho
E-HOBBYLAND
elintseeker
elmago76
elvisevil
ENERJON
eric242424guitar
etrade168 (poor packaging)

Fafou
finalrockfantasy2000
fnp.com
foldedsteel
FSPRO
fununiverse
Fusion
fwong_2000@yahoo.com
gale
gaozmurdar@aol.com
Guyver_1976(aka YF-21, YF-22)
hahnone
happy_trader
www.hobbygen.com
HOBBYVALLEY
Hobby Search
idalex
internet-zombie
Isamu test pilot
ishop2go
jajab
jazzmachine2002@gmail.com
jcagney
jchung.
Jessiecuster555
JEXPRIME
jimschultz5555
joejoego
jperezut
Kamakura
kaneda
kellimarie101
Keoki
Kid1 aka Eddie Yi
kmoonrose@juno.com
kp_playa
leaannsman
lepredaking aka (momoney2000, hnguyen953)
leigao84@hotmail.commagpiecmbo
lord_breetai
macross_1982

macrossfan00

many_feedbacks
Marc R. Luce (marcsmodels.com) **AVOID**
mario arroyo (mister_e_s@sbcglobal.net)
MASHNAG23
massdanti
mayerst
Mazinga2008
mechafreak aka (petergonzalez@bellsouth.net, mattclifford@bellsouth.net, meshtoff@yahoo.com, Peter Medina)
mello78
michael@iwantantiques.com
microwave71999
midnightanimedvd
www.midtowncomics.com
miskatonicdragon
mondobargains
Mospeadaus
Mospeadaus 2.0
mospeedo
munwen
music-books-movies-n-more
mylene`
nadianicknadia
ndh1974
new_member
Nightvision Anime

Ninjyapon
nobody.son
noob saibot
NZTrader

oberatixx.finance@gmail.com
orangebid
overdrive
pacificcoastbicycle
papacass2003 (Giopendejo@hotmail.com)

PetarB
plasticdreams.com

Playasia

primetime
puntito101
rahall72_1
Ranger92

reivaj
reproba_deus
RETROPLANETTOYS@AOL.COM
Revolfe
revoltech_xan19
www.richiesarmor.com
Rick the Hunter
Robozone (customer support?)
sceadu
sdsharkbait
seiichi
senority
sls019
sneakers
sniping_duck
soryfam
Steamer
Steve Volpe

Studio Starforge
teenscorner
teshane
tf3888
tfd10bravo
the8th_man
thebenj
tl-dv
tisinc
toybuddy1964
toys-discount-store
Toysfinders(.com)
toysnjoy
toyzz_4_u
toylettown
toyprince
Toy-Wave
tsuyoshi1
unclechopchop187
unmetoyz

usagisan007
veggieboy949(Kinh Cheng)
vf-1jason
vf1zero
viz.com
Vengeance of Excalibur - VOE.COM
VF-19 pilot!!!
Video Store Cult
vintagecorp
voltruong
vorpalbunny73
wheeljackslab
whytwolf
WILLDORYDER
wingcommander
Wu-bai
xerogeeII (Iron Gear Foundry/garagekitman)
xHyperTSIx
Yesasia.com
yourownguardianangel
yujirohanma
Zeke
zeo-mare

Also check out this thread for more bad sellers:
http://www.2005boards.com/showthread.php?t...mp;pagenumber=1

are these users banned from the "for sale" forum on mw? i know the list is right here but sometimes people dont check. i see this list as a check for when these people sell on ebay or other forums.

No these users aren't "banned". You're simply advised to be cautious when having any dealings with these people. B)

please add ebay seller "toybuddy1964" to the blacklist.

i recently purchased a green alpha off ebay and he ADMITTED to lying(i have email) in his auction about item being mint and the decals not being applied.

the alpha was used and abused and all decals were applied. BUYER BEWARE!

the worst part is he all the way in singapore, so its kind of hard to go over there and kick his butt!

I second the nomination of toybuddy1964.

He even sent me a second chance offer on the alpha that he no longer had.

I had never done this before but i will have to nominate

ALL11

for all sellers guys avoid this guy at all cost , i just sold him a jetfire , then after a week he comes to me saying that he didint recieved it but i knew he did becuase everything i send its with a delivery confirmation , now he start telling me that his jetfire got some pieces broken and has yellowing and scratches , and i said no way becuase i packed myself , now he is trying to get his money back by returning an item that i didint send him

so guys , specially sellers avoid this guy at all cost

besides i also ofered a refund of his money but he must return the item also , he dont want to return the item , but he wanst the money

Okay, I really don't want to waste the time in doing this, but I will because other members will benefit from this information. This is in response to the report that ARAFAT209 has posted here.

First let me address the 2 posts that ARAFAT209 has put here, then go over the transaction.

"...then after a week he comes to me saying that he didint recieved it..."

I never claimed not recieving the item -don't know where that came from

"...he start telling me that his jetfire got some pieces broken and has yellowing and scratches..."

I said that I was disappointed that there were scratches and dings on the item when I had specifically requested that there would not be any.

"...now he is trying to get his money back by returning an item that i didint send him..."

Because I didn't recieve the item that was promised in the emails leading to the sale, I asked if he would consider a "trade, replacement, or a refund"

"besides i also ofered a refund of his money but he must return the item also , he dont want to return the item , but he wanst the money"

What...? Okay he offered me a refund after making his first post here and that was only because I emailed him about why he reported me.

Besides, what seller reports a buyer to the blacklist?-twice Honestly, that's almost self-incriminating. He got his money, what is his real complaint?

Anyway, the deal started with me contacting ARAFAT209 because I needed a Jetfire with no scratches or dings. -I stated that I did not care if it was yellowed or had scuffed paint, I just needed a very structurally sound item for a project. He said he had something in the condition stated and that he had "19" for sale @ $50 a piece + $10 shipping. This sounded like a better gamble than ebay, even at a price of $60 shipped. You would think that with so many, he could choose a real nice one and I would have to worry about any surprises that I might get from ebay for ex. And I check my mail box only once a week so I never complained about not recieving the item. So, two weeks later I checked the mail and there it was. Opened the box and found the item to be nothing like the good conditioned item he promised.

The canopy is badly dinged. There are some deep wear groves where the leg swing-bar tabs click into the nose. There's like a weird white enamel residue, mostly on the left wing, on both wings.(this was totally unacceptable) A leg fin has a small chip on the tip. And it's just overall loose and sort of abuse looking, not to mention it's an obvious frankenstein job.(See file attached -would you pay or even send someone a jetfire in that condition for $60)

At this point, I emailed him to let him know that I wasn't happy with the condition of the item and that I didn't think it was anything near what he had promised. I asked him where he thought we should go from here. To my shock, because this seller has supposedly been around for a while, he responded by saying that I must have damaged the item myself or switched it. And that was his response. This certainly wasn't the service that I had expected. I sent another 2 emails asking if he would consider a trade or refund and got no response. At this point I was pretty sure that he was ignoring me and I felt cheated. So I sent him another email letting him know that I felt he was dishonest with me in his description of the item and that if he cared at all about me as a customer to respond. I also let him know that if he left the matter as it stood that I would have to let others know about the bad experience. This must have got him thinking because the very next morning he reported me here. Not until after reporting me did he mail me back stating that he was on the straightshooters list the he didn't care if I reported him. I checked and sure enough. I mailed him wondering about the report he made and he then offered a refund. I declined a refund because after all of this I don't feel that this seller is trustworthy. Who knows if I'd ever see my money if I sent him the item? -BUT I DID NOT ASK TO HAVE A REFUND and not send back his item. I simply declined the refund all together.

So here we are. I feel that this seller is dishonest. He told me I'd get one thing then sent me something else. When I got it, I let him know that it was not what we had talked about and all he could do was dish the blame on me. Then he ignored me, and then reported me. How does this sound to you? I feel like I got ripped off. I paid at least twice as much as the item is worth by ebay standards. And this his post adds salt to the wound. But I wish no ill upon anyone. I won't hold grudges. I'll just take the loss and call it a lesson learned. And I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. His emails are very short with a lot of broken english. I don't recommend that anyone take the risk, no matter how big or small the deal is, unless you get a very detailed description out of him and even then, who know if you'll get what was described. You won't get a picture and the ones he posts in the sales forums are oddly familiar. I'm just saying, the signs are there, you make the call.

post-9-1062200177_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah, it's also missing one of the round pills that fit into the metal leg sway bars... man 60 buck...

post-9-1062200392_thumb.jpg

Okay, I really don't want to waste the time in doing this, but I will because other members will benefit from this information. This is in response to the report that ARAFAT209 has posted here.

ditto ,but reading about this i just had to add the latest on my problem with this user.(the rest is in the old mw forums)

he said im a rippoff as i didnt send him the item ,i have send him the ticket from the PO so he could see it was send . he complainted to paypal so paypal HAS refunded his payment to him(i didnt have a online tracking number for it, simply because he didnt pay for that kind of shipping) but i still do not have my armour back (my PO is searching for it now as it was registered) .

he has the money and as far as i know (untill my PO says otherwise) he has my armour too.

i can only say be carefull AGAIN with this user ARAFAT209

if for some miracle my armour gets returned too me ill post it here .

Edited by Rob

the "you switched items" is the oldest trick in the book and theres really nothing ebay of paypal can do about it. they send you the wrong/broken/damaged item, then when you ask for your money back they say you switched it. :angry:

since the first time it happened, i now record myself opening boxes from any and all internet purchases. its alittle crazy but it keeps the thieves in line.

let them tell some BS story, but when i send them a mpeg of me opening the box and examing the contents, they quickly change their story/attitude. <_< i usually follow it with a nice letter stating i have stored in my computer(which i do) and how i'd be more than willing to send a copy to ebay/paypal as well as the USPS for mail fraud.....yes a federal crime.

theres TOO many liars and thieves on the internet and this is my only solution to busting dishonest sellers. i might suggest some of you start doing this for those questionable sellers.

the "you switched items" is the oldest trick in the book and theres really nothing ebay of paypal can do about it. they send you the wrong/broken/damaged item, then when you ask for your money back they say you switched it. :angry:

since the first time it happened, i now record myself opening boxes from any and all internet purchases. its alittle crazy but it keeps the thieves in line.

let them tell some BS story, but when i send them a mpeg of me opening the box and examing the contents, they quickly change their story/attitude. <_< i usually follow it with a nice letter stating i have stored in my computer(which i do) and how i'd be more than willing to send a copy to ebay/paypal as well as the USPS for mail fraud.....yes a federal crime.

theres TOO many liars and thieves on the internet and this is my only solution to busting dishonest sellers. i might suggest some of you start doing this for those questionable sellers.

That is an AWSOME idea, one thing to keep thiese guys in check

what seller reports a buyer to the blacklist?-

Now there is a novel idea....... <_<

I have a crook to add to the list:

KAN KIN YIP

Room 1931, On Yat House,

Shun On Estate, Kwun Tong,

Kowloon,

HONG KONG

aka KEN KAN

eBay User ID: love-figure

lovefigure@yahoo.com

The guy had good feeback, so I made arrangements to buy 4 items from him outside of eBay. I sent him $253 in US cash via Registered Airmail. Today, he told me he had received my envelope but there was no money inside. He said that I probably forgot to put the cash inside, that I should check my desk.

I'm 100% sure I didn't forget to put the cash inside the envelope. I'm very meticulous. I always check things at least twice. Besides, I'm not rich. If I had an extra $253 in my desk, I'd notice it.

I don't think the cash could have been stolen in the mail. I've sent cash via Registered Airmail dozens of times and I've never had a problem.

It's impossible to tell there's cash inside my envelopes the way I wrap it. And it's impossible to open my envelopes without damaging them the way I close them.

If he received my envelope in good condition, he received the money.

He couldn't say he hadn't received the envelope, because I would have tracked it and probed he was lying. He needed a cover-up. So he told me this ridiculous story about not finding the cash inside the envelope. I'm not stupid and I don't buy it.

I'm really angry. I'm out $253 (it's a lot of money here in Argentina) and I can't even leave negative feedback for this @$%#^.

Anyone from Hong Kong?

If yes, please tell me if there's anything that can be done about this.

Thanks!

Fernando

MW member since: Dec 27, 2000

eBay User ID: sfer1

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?...ck&userid=sfer1

I know this is forum isn't about transformers, but I know there are a lot of you in these forums who also like transformers. But I bought some stickersheets from reprolabels.com, and they didn't send them to me. I tried to email them several times, and nothing. Does anyone here know about their situation or has anyone done any business with them lately? I've done business with them in the past (years ago), and not had any problems. So I'm surprised as to why now there's a problem.

dude all i can say is sorry for the bad luck. :(

you should've known better than to mail cash through the mail AND buy stuff outside of ebay.

if anything i make the seller list the item on ebay with a BIN and have him forward me the auction# right after he lists it. it takes a couple of hours before ebay lists it for the public to see, and the only way to access the auction is if you have the number.

use the BIN set for $10- or something small so the seller doesn't get hit with some crazy fee and pay the balance, $90- in the shipping and handling amount.

regardless, the paypal receipt says $100- dollars and you can also have the option to purchase the money back guarantee in case you're nervous.

ahhh, woulda , coulda, shoulda...your s**t out of luck. sorry man :(

:blink: Between this and the camera while unpacking, I must admit you have this eBay stuff down to a science. :lol:

I've bought outside of eBay and sent cash via Registered Airmail literally dozens of times and I'd never had a problem. It went wrong this time, because KAN KIN YIP is a crook.

I've considered sending cash via registered mail before, but having read your story I'd never do it. I suppose one could follow haterist's lead and tape yourself putting the money in the envelope, but the risk involved with a transaction where the actual money transfer is unverifiable and untraceable is just too high.

I have a crook to add to the list:

KAN KIN YIP

Room 1931, On Yat House,

Shun On Estate, Kwun Tong,

Kowloon,

HONG KONG

aka KEN KAN

eBay User ID: love-figure

lovefigure@yahoo.com

The guy had good feeback, so I made arrangements to buy 4 items from him outside of eBay. I sent him $253 in US cash via Registered Airmail. Today, he told me he had received my envelope but there was no money inside. He said that I probably forgot to put the cash inside, that I should check my desk.

I'm 100% sure I didn't forget to put the cash inside the envelope. I'm very meticulous. I always check things at least twice. Besides, I'm not rich. If I had an extra $253 in my desk, I'd notice it.

I don't think the cash could have been stolen in the mail. I've sent cash via Registered Airmail dozens of times and I've never had a problem.

It's impossible to tell there's cash inside my envelopes the way I wrap it. And it's impossible to open my envelopes without damaging them the way I close them.

If he received my envelope in good condition, he received the money.

He couldn't say he hadn't received the envelope, because I would have tracked it and probed he was lying. He needed a cover-up. So he told me this ridiculous story about not finding the cash inside the envelope. I'm not stupid and I don't buy it.

I'm really angry. I'm out $253 (it's a lot of money here in Argentina) and I can't even leave negative feedback for this @$%#^.

Anyone from Hong Kong?

If yes, please tell me if there's anything that can be done about this.

Thanks!

Fernando

MW member since: Dec 27, 2000

eBay User ID: sfer1

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?...ck&userid=sfer1

check your PM Fernando

:blink: Between this and the camera while unpacking, I must admit you have this eBay stuff down to a science. :lol:

i'm a boy scout when it comes to ebay...i'm always prepared. :)

the video/digital recording works everytime!

be sure to show a date and time when opening your package as well as showing that the package is sealed and was not molested in any way. i usually hold it up in front of my camera and run all the edges across the lens about 4-6 inches away, to confirm this.

then i start the unpacking, making sure i have enough room, lighting and i even set up a rectangle with masking tape so i don't go off camera while unpacking. if you or the item goes out of the picture, he can just say you switched it, so its really important that you and the item stay in the picture for the entire process. if theres anything wrong, then its time for closeup shots but be sure to keep the recording going and make sure not to step in front of the camera ever...always set up from behind. it pays to have two camera too! :)

when i send a seller a copy, they know i'm not playing around and its not worth trying to scam me. so they'll send my refund quick with their sincerest apologizes....yeah right! <_<

i especially do this when it comes to sales or trades outside of ebay, i'll go as far as to set up my lighting equipment if its a big enough purchase and always pay by USPS MO......it's federal crime to cash it and not deliver. you have to go in with a drivers license or state ID. make sure to fill out the whole thing....don't be stupid and put someones first name in and think you're gonna catch them. put in the entire address, if the guys ID and MO doesn't match EXACTLY, he can't cash it......not even at his bank!

trust no one, cause its not paranoia when they're really out to get you.

i'm a boy scout when it comes to ebay...i'm always prepared. :)

the video/digital recording works everytime!

be sure to show a date and time when opening your package as well as showing that the package is sealed and was not molested in any way. i usually hold it up in front of my camera and run all the edges across the lens about 4-6 inches away, to confirm this.

then i start the unpacking, making sure i have enough room, lighting and i even set up a rectangle with masking tape so i don't go off camera while unpacking. if you or the item goes out of the picture, he can just say you switched it, so its really important that you and the item stay in the picture for the entire process. if theres anything wrong, then its time for closeup shots but be sure to keep the recording going and make sure not to step in front of the camera ever...always set up from behind. it pays to have two camera too! :)

when i send a seller a copy, they know i'm not playing around and its not worth trying to scam me. so they'll send my refund quick with their sincerest apologizes....yeah right! <_<

i especially do this when it comes to sales or trades outside of ebay, i'll go as far as to set up my lighting equipment if its a big enough purchase and always pay by USPS MO......it's federal crime to cash it and not deliver. you have to go in with a drivers license or state ID. make sure to fill out the whole thing....don't be stupid and put someones first name in and think you're gonna catch them. put in the entire address, if the guys ID and MO doesn't match EXACTLY, he can't cash it......not even at his bank!

trust no one, cause its not paranoia when they're really out to get you.

now announcing haterist's escrow service. For a nominal fee .... :lol:

Tis a damn good idea though. I know I'd pony up some loot to make sure the seeker I eventually get is the seeker I pay for ;)

I would like to put up " Dan Hunter" on the black list, I've never received a 1/48 th yamato I ordered from him in january. I'm out a little over a hundred bucks. Anyone know if he's shown up on this new board?

put up another ebay seller on the list...

ebay ID, elmago76

email, diegov10@yahoo.com

supposed real name, Diego Vila

claimed removed from box for inspection. everything was removed atleast once and displayed, easy to tell when the plastic blisters are all wrinkled and pushed in and things are re-taped.

claimed it was mint, not the case. a HUGE gouge in the diecast on the rear section of leg prevents it from staying in fighter mode. paint chips and scratches on inside of legs as well as SUPER LOOSE JOINTS.

the decal sheet was unapplied but it looks like it sat in the rain cause none of the stickers stick, it was folded in half and most of the decals were sticking to one another if not, falling off the sheet.

offered to refund my money....like i wanna pay for shipping twice. <_<

thats the worst, when they sell you a piece of crap and they know its not gonna be worth it for you to ship it back to them. friggin ebay! :angry:

Please add these 3 eBay sellers from HK to the blacklist:

toylettown

easyland88

etrade168

I told them box condition was an issue. I specifically asked them to bubble wrap the items. They didn't do it. They packaged the items poorly, in tight homemade boxes without any protection. The items arrived crushed.

Edited by sfer1

i would like to nominate thebenj to the list for fraud. the item recieved was nto wha twas promised

auction

Sorry to hear about your case Ali Sama

I hope you can sort things out with the seller.

but that is a cool looking he-man

so what we have here is another "stolen" picture auction situation?

i would like to nominate thebenj  to the list for  fraud. the item recieved was nto wha twas promised

auction

Sorry to hear about your case Ali Sama

I hope you can sort things out with the seller.

but that is a cool looking he-man

so what we have here is another "stolen" picture auction situation?

he is dealing iwth the situation now.

the toy came loose, no box and it did not look anything like wha the had for sale.it l ooked like crap i will lhave pictures taken tomarrow if i have to for him to use as evidence

i hate people who try and rip others off!!!

btw how was your flight?

it was a pleasure meeting you. the regautl model i bought off of you was awsome

ali

Thanks Ali!

:)

the flight back was cool

and so was meeting you.

and Thank You for the purchase

I hope everything goes well for you to have your situation sorted out.

we need less of these sellers on ebay...

makes the place unsafe for everyone

Thanks Ali!

the flight back was cool

and so was meeting you.

and Thank You for the purchase

I hope everything goes well for you to have your situation sorted out.

we need less of these sellers on ebay...

makes the place unsafe for everyone

yeah me too. i have been reading the guy's email. it looks like he is on crack. honestly. he makes stuff up as he goes. fortunatly he wpaid via creditcard/ paypal. and if paypal doe snto do anyhting hsi credit card company sure will. plus the idiot used usps. a Bigg nonno h eidid. he cna be charged with mail fraud and other criminal charges.

yeah. croocks should be shot.

Please add these 3 eBay sellers from HK to the blacklist:

toylettown

easyland88

etrade168

I told them box condition was an issue. I specifically asked them to bubble wrap the items. They didn't do it. They packaged the items poorly, in tight homemade boxes without any protection. The items arrived crushed.

Hi, I don't know about the other two, but etrade168 is a very honest seller. His packaging is not very good, and I understand that was an issue to you. You do have to admit that this guy has excellent prices, and thats the reason I have bought 3 Macross items from etrade168 on ebay.

In short, he is not great in packaging, but he is good in prices.

It's up to you to make the call.

vic.

Edited by vlenhoff

I've bought from etrade168 twice. Both times he packaged the items poorly and they arrived crushed. The second time, I had specifically asked him to bubble wrap the item. He didn't do it.

This VF-11B isn't in collectable condition:

http://www.iespana.es/sfer1/Otros/YamatoVF11BFPbox.jpg

I have no use for a crushed item. I wasted my money ($90 after customs duties and taxes) in this transaction. I'm not saying that he's dishonest, but if he doesn't know how to package collectable items properly, he should sell something else.