Mw Straight Shooters List

I want to nominate spiderman to the Straight Shooters List.

He made my first purchase pain-free and enjoyable. He's friendly, prompt with answering my questions, and shipping as well. Many, many, many thanks to spiderman. :)

Edited by shiroikaze

spiderman was 100%.

Nice smooth transaction, Super fast shipping and great communication. Items were perfect just as listed.

Many thanks to cooldude7 for taking the v1 1/60 Super Ostrich and Elint off my hands. This cooldude is cooler than the other side of the pillow and a straight shooter. Add him to the list please.

Chowser - for a great deal on a lot of valks & parts, plus fast shipping and a couple of extras. Great guy!

A BIG A+++++ FOR Hiriyu and azrhino

fast shipping, nice item, good conditions...

sorry about the feedback delay, now I'm in the chilean international airport and I have a little time. :D

Edited by maximilian_jenius

I'd like to add TheNightclerk to the Straight Shooters list... one of the best non-eBay sellers I've ever had the pleasure of working with. He got back to me quickly on my questions, settled the transaction and got my purchase out to me in record time.

Another awesome transaction on the VF-11B with Valk009

Do business with this guy! You can't go wrong and you'll save yourself a few bucks in the process!

Edited by MacrossMan