Dangard Ace

Mw Straight Shooters List

Massive thanks goes out to Macross Man for the killer deal on a 1/48 VF-1A Hikaru. VERY EXCITED to add this to my collection. THANKS!

:ph34r:

No problem bro. You know have always been more than generous in helping me get my hands on Macross related stuff. Always easy and pleasure dealing wih the Ryno!

OO

Just received my package from jorawar_b. Fast delivery, great communication, great packaging.

Please open paypal account to save on those WU fees! ;)

THANKS too Roy's Blues and DyNo for 1/48 DYRL and TV Hands! They are awesome and will be used ALOT! THANKS AGAIN!

THANKS too Roy's Blues and DyNo for 1/48 DYRL and TV Hands! They are awesome and will be used ALOT! THANKS AGAIN!

Whoa snaps! There are 1/48 DYRL hands to replace the chicken hands???

Whoa snaps! There are 1/48 DYRL hands to replace the chicken hands???

In my pics of the 1/48's I am using the DYRL Hands.

thanks to roy's blues for the gunpod!

Thanks to Roy's Blues for an excellent deal on the Hikaru VF-1S and Strike Parts. Even through in recast cartoon hands and side covers! Hell yeah! But where's my extra stickers homie??? Thanks a lot!!!

Edited by MacrossMan

I'd like to thank Krusty and Godzilla for their promt payment :)

Edited by gilermo

Thanks to EXCILLON for the TOYNAMI 1/100 VALKS!! My kid and me Loved them!! Fast shipping thanks a lot! And a great person to deal with!

Regards,

And thanks to dodiano for the quick payment!

I'm a couple days late on this....but.....HUGE HUGE THANKS to UN SPACY for the hookup and SUPER DUPER FAST shipping!!! I recommend that you buy from this guy if you get the chance! THANKS!

Thanks to Prometheum5 for a smooth transaction. Would do business again!

iso0

Edited by iso0

I just wanted to say it's been a pleasure so far dealing with people on this board. It was kinda scary sending money to people over the internet but people like Godzilla and Kyp Durron have really made this experience enjoyable. Way better than dealing on ebay. Thanks again guys.

Thank you TheLoneWolf for the 1/55 VF-1J!

I had another excellent transaction from Ichiban. Good times. My Macross book collection is almost complete!

I'd like to nominate clchieng to the SSL, I just bought a dvd box set from him and it arrived quickly and in great condition.

Special thanks for johnskillingsworth and TheLoneWolf. Great people to deal with.

+1 here for Neova!!!! Great deal, great packaging, and super fast shipping! :D

Major props to Save for the hand off on the LV1 with custom Fastpacks and Strike Parts! Packaging was nothing short of phenomenal; you would have thought he was sending it to himself! Thanks for making this possible!

You have officially been adopted into the Ballchinian Brotherhood. Let your balls hang with pride!!

B))

OO

Save

OO

Big ups to Takatoys for the hook up on the awesome stickers! Looks like I'll be investing in an Xacto knife set this weekend. Been years since I've had to cut decals, but the Ballchinian's skills should still be in tact! Thanks again Takatoys!

Chalk one up for the U.N. Spacy program. Shipped at the speed of light in a box built like a tank! Thanks for the custom VF-1S Max!

:D

OO

Edited by MacrossMan

007-VF1, excellent buyer!Sent the payment all quick and quick-like for the hasegawa macross lot. Superb communication!Rockhound

I'd like to give a shout out to to177 for those excellent VF-1Js and also to Valk009 for the CF. Great communication guys and thanx for the valks!

Chalk one up for DyNo for the awesome set of 1/48 DYRL hands! How Yamato did not make these for all the DYRL Valks is beyond me??? Thanks!

Need to add gilmero and MyClone for the CMs Legioss/tread and VF-1s Hikaru respectively. Both shipped in a timely and packed the items well.

Checking my messages I forgot to leave feedback to TOBORO for the Masterpiece Starscream shipped very fast and very well packed!

Thanks!!

Thank you MacrossMan for the 1/48 Low Visibility Ver.1

A big thanks to STRAY.

Finally got my hands on a sealed AnimEigo Macross set for a VERY good price. Fast shipping, great packaging and great communication!

Edited by fifbeat

Word up to Toboro. The Vf-1S Max Super/Strike Valk is much cooler that I thought it could be! SUPER FAST SHIPPING and EXCELLENT PACKAGING!!! THANKS!!!

A HUGE thanks to Froy for the 1/60 YF-21 stand.

My Macross Plus set will look AWESOME with clear stands.

Just got my first 1/55 valk from iso0! It's a bandai re-issue CF. He's a quick shipper and packaged the valk good enough--lot's of popcorn. This was my very first MW forum purchase.

No worries here! Highly recommended!

Jepoyako