Mw Straight Shooters List

Ooopsss, almost forgot, but gotta give props to NEOVA for a great deal on a 1/60, extra fast shipping, too, considering it came from half way across the world! Thanks again, man :D !

Another thumbs-up for izzyfcuk ... although powers out of our control spoiled an otherwise smooth transaction, he maintained communication and professionalism throughout. He's a total class act B)) .

Edited by ghostryder

Another thumbs-up for izzyfcuk ... although powers out of our control spoiled an otherwise smooth transaction, he maintained communication and professionalism throughout. He's a total class act B)) .

likewise to u. thanks a lot gene for this issue a breeze. :)

added

VALKYRIE-EXCHANGE.COM

Nightwing

:D

Great Experiences with the following MW folks!

VALKYRIE-EXCHANGE.COM - 1/48 Low Visibility Camoflage Version GBP Armour. Superb quality! Great delivery. Packaging was outstanding. Immensely pleased.

Nightwing - 1/48 CF Hassel free MW seller easy to deal with and friendly. MW Straight shooter!

Toy-Wave - 1/48 Angelbird and MP-03 Starscream. Reliable and dependable. Kudos to you!

Thanks!

izzyfcuk - 1/48 Low Vis Ver 2 and 1/48 Fast Packs. MW member that you can deal with and trust.

Packaged and protected the items very well. Definitely a MW straight shooter! Thanks izzyfcuk

Mechamaniac - 1/48 CF. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH!

(Long over due feedback :lol: )

JoLe727 - (2x) 1/48 Strike Fast Packs. A MW member that I recommend to others!

nismoflip - (2x) 1/48 Strike Fast Packs. Reliable MW member hassel free would buy from again!

Thanks guys!

Macross more than just a show its an addiction! :wacko:

I nominate TANK to the straight shooters List! She has an excellent track record on Ebay & came through with flying colors!

Ryan B. B)) Purge

DUDE!!! im not a she im a he hehe take care man

List your positive experiences with regards to sellers here. Let everyone know who's done good by you and if you think they're worthy of repeat business.

Good sellers:

Please add thegunny to the straight shooters list, I have had 3 perfect transactions, and is a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks

Long overdue props to Ryuji, Mike (mlz22) and John (the Captain) for their FANTASIC 1/72 and 1/6 kits, great personal service and professional courtesy.

These guys are rare so please support them!

I can't wait to put my monster and launchers together now! :D

Props AGAIN to V4lkyri3. Very good communication & Outstanding service. Got the Super Stealth Valk today (in 2 day's time), the cheapest I could find anywhere in the planet!! Live up to its name! SSL seller & highly recommended!

Thanks again ! yippe yehaa :lol::lol::lol::lol: