Dangard Ace

Mw Straight Shooters List

Hello,

I have the distinct honor of nominating someone who is actually not on the list yet, but definitely should be.

Amped

I purchased a perfect 1/48 Club M Ultimate Strike Valkyrie from him recently. Excellent communication, fast shipping and the item arrived well packaged and in the condition he described.

I also had a great transaction with, "JsARCLIGHT," but since he is already on the list all I can do is emphasize what a good seller he his.

Sincerely,

Christopher B)

it's not so much what a good seller JsARCLIGHT is, and he is, as the fact that anything he ships could be in a UPS truck that drives over a cliff, lands on a cow, and then explodes... without your package being damaged in the slightest!!! I swear he must have an in with the company that makes bubble wrap :lol:

once again my love goes to monkey and mr beers, as always. Also opus, DARTHTODD, Diverdown, tom64ss, hurin, Weaseldancer, GreenGuy42, phatslappy, Chowser, and jesse

as well as nemesis120, Postman Pat, and gian for being the cool people they are.

I also look foward to dealing with Dax415, glane21, and ewilen.

on a side note... I thought my responce to someone telling me that I had an immaculate reputation "My reputation is immaculate?!?! I know I'm honest, but I was sure everyone here had me tagged for an absent minded hippie LOL." getting a responce of "Heh, heh, a hippie? Ok how about a hippie with an immaculate reputation? LOL Seriously, a good reputation isn't that easy over the net" was pretty funny, but thats just me :rolleyes: . Lord knows poor chowser has been waiting on his free go-bots for a while now :blink:

Max, you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some icon12.gif for the mods!

I second that! Thanks for watching out for us Max. Arafat is an odd bird...when the whole thing went bad with Rob he was very very angry. I tried to PM him and work as an intermidiary...and there was nothing that would satisfy him...(literally nothing) I explained that Rob is a known good guy and this must be a misunderstanding..I offered to have Noel send the next thing to me, and Arafat could send me payment...and I woudl cross ship...Arafat's answer was if I could get that to work I could keep the explative stuff Noel sent because he didn't want anything to do with it. Honestly...I don't know whats up...but for some reason it all seemed very abrupt and ..well wrong to me. Anyways....I hope Arafat can come back and clear things up....Kidk...if you know him your words good with me.

On the straight shooters list..more good props for (sorry...I know these folks have all been mentioned...but they are the only folks I have dealt with recently)

Kevin Lam...Valkyrie Exchange..there is no substitute!!

Rob Watson....Monkey Nuggett..this guy alwaysgo the extra mile. Like Kevin (above) I feel like Im dealing with a friend not a seller...buy with confidence

MSLZ22 - Mike Salzo...excellent guy...good caster...excellent prices

TrueBlueEyes - Another person I can't thank enough!

Seiichi - Shawn and Seiichi...thanks for making one of my dreams a reality! You guys ROCK!

rkiyo - Excellent, fair, and propmt seller...buy with confidence

Malich - Another great MW resource!

Anasazi - Devin is the decal pusher paramount! His work is amazing!

VF17 - Great MW member...thanks!!

GreenGuy42 - Great Guy

Kanata - Ditto!

Im sure there are more...but these are the ones that come to mind that I have dealt with recently.

Edited by Myersjessee

I'd like to add PAT S to the list.

Just registered yesterday, and already a good guy!.

Thanks for a great transaction PAT S!

I can't believe everyone, including myself failed to recognize George (binarybeing) and haven't nominated him to the straight shooter's list.

George PM'd me to tell me that the shirt's I bought for my little niece and nephew were defective and offered me a choice of refund or exchange. Honestly, I'm no expert, so to me, the shirts looked perfect. But for him to contact me before anything happened was a great sign of an honest dealer. I declined the exchange and offered a trade instead to make it less of a hassle for both of us, I have yet to hear from him, but whatever he decides is fine.

Anyway, cheers to binarybeing, and if anyone needs to make quality shirts at a great price, shoot him a PM.

Add: He's the one that made the MW Con T-Shirts folks, so I know there are a lot more happy customers out there.

Edited by >EXO<

I'd like to get DARTHTODD on the list. Just got a bootleg firevalk of him. Fast shipment, item in good condition. Thanks

I just finished an excellent tranaction with 1 VF-1 2NV thanks again man.

I just finished an excellent tranaction with 1 VF-1 2NV thanks again man.

Ditto for Rick Vocals for the custom and quick trade :D !

recently purchased some stickers from Twin Anime (twinmoons), well-packaged, speedy delivery, quite happy with their service :)

Edited by wasabi-elephant

I just completed a transaction with Monkey-N and everything went great. I know he is already on the list but another positive review isnt gonna hurt :)

Rob :ph34r:

I know he's already on the list, but I have to give major props to Hurin. His stuff arrived so quickly, I can't help but wonder if he's the human FedEx ;)

I know he's on the list already, but I'd like to add kudos for Chowser. Meticulous packaging and fast delivery! Awesome!

:)

I know that 1 VF-1 2NV is already on the list, but I'll mention again--thanks for the Glaug! Payment sent 9/28, Glaug in my hands 10/1.

And likewise nemesis120 is an excellent seller. I'm on the old list as "duckbomb," I did a snafu while registering so I have a few extra marks on my name now.

Just finished a trade with Ikari Ranma, everything went great. Smooth transaction.

I had already nominated him for the straightshooters list awhile ago, but I need to give serious props to Min (Junmei in the original forum.) He sent me an original YF-21 Club-M resin model. Smooth (but not easy) transaction. He was great and patient with me with the trouble we were having with the Paypal thing. A very accomidating man who helped me out with finding this rare model. THANKS!!!! When I get paid again, I'm definately going to him to help me out again.

Hagan

Another positive vote for Chowser - Item (VF-1J Super) is better than described, and I'm very happy with his shipping, packaging and communication. Not to mention the extremely cool extra items he threw in just because he's a good guy.

Not to be a pain Dangard Ace, but any chance you could update the first post with all the new names?

Edited by yellowlightman

Not to be a pain Dangard Ace, but any chance you could update the first post with all the new names?

It has been updated, it just doesn't say it at the bottom. That being said, I've been nominated a few times and still aren't on the list (only once on the new forums though). Not that I sell much on MW (I usually give it a try before eBay). But if people aren't getting added after being nominated for selling stuff doesn't it kinda defeat the point?

Good experience with Andrew M. Zerrlaut. Bought two used Macross Plus Yamato toys, and they arrived quickly and in good shape.

Good experience with Andrew M. Zerrlaut. Bought two used Macross Plus Yamato toys, and they arrived quickly and in good shape.

LOL, thanks for the props Pat S!

:unsure: My secret identity - revealed! :unsure:

Good experience with Andrew M. Zerrlaut.  Bought two used Macross Plus Yamato toys, and they arrived quickly and in good shape.

LOL, thanks for the props Pat S!

:unsure: My secret identity - revealed! :unsure:

You should've wore glasses and combed your hair differently. It works for Supes. :p

Not that he needs it, everyone already knows he's great, but another successful transaction for Anasazi37 (Devin)

i'dlike ot nominate mdmacks for fast delivery, grrat packaging and good comminucation

the smoeks screen i bought form him is awosme and it came the next day

ali

Please add Sundown to the list. Also known as alliu@best.com on ebay.

I know he doesn't have much feedback on ebay but he's trustworthy. My Low Vis came as described, good communication, great packaging, and fast delivery. What else can you ask for in an ebay transaction?

I would like to add ROMOCAN to the list.I met this guy outside of MW and it turns out he hangs out here too!He came through in a friendly and professional manor.

Thanks ROMOCAN.

How often does the list get updated?

It gets updated at least once a day....unless I'm out on vacation like I was for the last 6 days. I'll deal with this tomorrow.

Oh, and it has to be clear that you've been nominated for selling an item. If it isn't, and I haven't seen the sales/wanted thread about the transaction, then I'm not adding the name. :blink::ph34r:

It gets updated at least once a day....unless I'm out on vacation like I was for the last 6 days. I'll deal with this tomorrow.

Oh, and it has to be clear that you've been nominated for selling an item. If it isn't, and I haven't seen the sales/wanted thread about the transaction, then I'm not adding the name. :blink::ph34r:

I haven't been nominated, but I nominated someone else. I was just curious how often the list gets updated. Thanks for th info.

Hmm, that's always worth knowing. Perhaps it should be posted with the actual list?

I know he's on the list, but I just had a real smooth transaction with RedMax1.

Thanks Jay!

Vostok 7

I haven't been nominated, but I nominated someone else. I was just curious how often the list gets updated. Thanks for th info.

I'd like to give a shout out to Vic aka. rsvictor1976. Thank You for selling me your unloved & QC-plagued VF-1S. Hope you enjoy your new & improved :p re-released VF-1S :lol: .

Edited by 1 VF-1 2NV