Dangard Ace

Mw Straight Shooters List

I'd like to give thanks to haterist. A good guy to deal with. Very nice packaging and the VF-11 arrived better than expected. As good as new! Thanks for the follow through! Extra props for that! Only if more sellers actually cared if you got your Item. Thanks!!

Sean

Please add Toy-Wave to the straight shooters list, he sent the item that I ordered and it arrived here in excellent condition with enough bubble wrap to blanket a small country.

Larry T.

I had a great experience with Cube, a prompt buyer, who knows his toys.

I would like to add member Anubis to the list - just completed a transaction with him - flawless. Shipped my item fast and kept me well informed as to the status of everything. Great seller... :)

Edited by Manji

slap another one down for valkyrie hunter D! got the package as promised. Thanx dood!! :p:D:lol:

GunsightOne

for a Very Nice VF-1S, fast shipping man, better than ebay

i know hes on the SS list but put diverdown in again! :)

offers outstanding, super friendly, customer service!

basically everything you want in a transaction! :D

Big praise to arafat209. I just received Max , Milia and Hikaru. Great packaging and very fast!

You must really like him, having the same IP and all.

Big praise to arafat209. I just received Max , Milia and Hikaru. Great packaging and very fast!

No way! :blink: That's pretty F'ed up to do that.

Huh????? :blink: . I don't get it. I'm a little slow-minded! :unsure:

Assuming that he has high-speed internet access (dial up has dynamic IPs) and doesn't have to sign on (if you have to sign on you have a dynamic IP), it's the same guy. The problem with dial up is that everyone on that ISP has the same IP.

Assuming that he has high-speed internet access (dial up has dynamic IPs) and doesn't have to sign on (if you have to sign on you have a dynamic IP), it's the same guy. The problem with dial up is that everyone on that ISP has the same IP.

... and he'd have to be on the same network/isp...

A little too suspicious.

Wow!

You joined (3) days ago.

THEN you made a deal, paid for AND received your items that fast??

Um.... yeah..... <_<

I've dealt with kanata67, kyzersoze, CID, thirdalien, and they've all been great! Sorry if I've left anyone out. Just did business with Dax415 and he was great also.

Edited by DARTHTODD

:lol: What a dork!!!!!!!!!

Max, you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some icon12.gif for the mods!

ROTFLMAO!!! Good looking out, Max! I wonder what his excuse will be now? Multiple-personality disorder? :lol:

If you check out Arafat209 feedbacks on ebay, the record seems to be pretty good until the last month. He got hit with three negatives by three respected sellers. In fact, I think one of the sellers only has one negative feedback in the last 6 months and the negative was given by none other than Arafat209. All three sellers out weigh Arafat209 in positive feedbacks by a large margin. Either there's a conspiracy against Arafat209 or somebody is turning bad really fast.

On a better note, I completed a transaction with Phatslappy a couple of weeks ago. He sold me two VF-1S bandai reissues and a VF-1A head for $55.00. He then proceeded to throw in a Alpha gun pod and knee cap I needed for free. When he found out I wanted to make a VF-1D custom, he threw in a free heatshield too! I can't say enough good things about this seller. If only more people were like that, we wouldn't need the straighshooter and blacklist. However, I'm glad we have a way of keeping tabs on these guys. Kudos again to Phatslappy!

Either there's a conspiracy against Arafat209 or somebody is turning bad really fast.

I wouldn't bet any money on a conspiracy theory!!! :lol::lol:

i vouch for arafat.

i know he shares his apartment with two people. he must have sold the valkyries to his roomate who he didn't know was a macross fan until he got the address to ship the valkyries to.

then he walked over and put it on his desk and asked to be added to the straight shooters list. Hence the same IP and quick posting.

LOL. longshot

nice work max. c'mon back arafat. don't leave without saying anything =D

i vouch for arafat.

i know he shares his apartment with two people. he must have sold the valkyries to his roomate who he didn't know was a macross fan until he got the address to ship the valkyries to.

then he walked over and put it on his desk and asked to be added to the straight shooters list. Hence the same IP and quick posting.

LOL. longshot

:lol:

Odds for that to be real: 1/1,000,000.

i vouch for arafat.

LOL. longshot

I actually had that happen once...sort of. Guy used the BIN on ebay. When I got his address I noticed that he lived in the same apartments that I did. Fastest thing I ever delivered! Too bad he is not on MW...

On another note. Amazing work mods! They see all, know all....silently watching from the shadow's of your computer.... :ph34r:

Props go out to s_i_t_h_l_o_r_d (did I get it right :p ) for the display stands AND yellowlightman for the Macrossworld Con 3 T-Shirt. GREAT additions to my cavalcade of Macross stuff.

Once again...thanks. B)

So far I've done business with miks (from the old forums) and DARTHTODD. They've both payed promptly with no problems. Looking forward to doing business with kanata67....

--Dax415

Just did a trade with ewilen and item arrived quickly! Hopefully, he gets the stuff from me soon

:)

I just simply have to add a reply here,

to the Mods

you guys are doing an excellent job,

but there is always that 1%.....that maybe.....just maybe you've got it wrong........

but then again

99% of the time

you guys get it right...........

so it looks like the arafat saga continues...

and did anyone know?

just out of coincidence

arafat has 2 friends, names Kevin and Noel

but sadly, as I had clarified with him

they do now have the last name of Lam & Lee respectively

:ph34r:

I know he is already on here but I would like to give Props to Stampeed Valkyrie for the lightening fast payment he sent me!

Thanks!

Rob MN

RedMax1, great communication, easy transaction, and lightining fast delivery. :D

Hope we can do business again some time. :)

Hello,

I have the distinct honor of nominating someone who is actually not on the list yet, but definitely should be.

Amped

I purchased a perfect 1/48 Club M Ultimate Strike Valkyrie from him recently. Excellent communication, fast shipping and the item arrived well packaged and in the condition he described.

I also had a great transaction with, "JsARCLIGHT," but since he is already on the list all I can do is emphasize what a good seller he his.

Sincerely,

Christopher B)