Mw Straight Shooters List

Had smooth transactions with@Zx31 and @locidm.  Both of these guys are very responsive, easy to deal with and ship out very quickly.  Items received were exactly as described and I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Many, many thanks to @funkymonkeyjavajunky!!!! Got home today to a bright and shiny VF-0D, everything packaged up nicely, EVERY part included with the valk in pristine condition. It's surprisingly bigger than I expected! Arrived 2 days earlier than expected (awesome!) and he was incredibly patient with my numerous new buyer questions. Great communication and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother. Definitely a straight-shooter!!!:good:

Thank you @JoLe727

I have done two transactions and all were packaged carefully!

One of the item had a hiccup with USPS (COVID Delays) but Joe responded to all replies and 

even went as far to file a claim with USPS while we waited for the package.  

Great seller!  Buy with confidence!

Big thanks to @funkymonkeyjavajunky . Had a spiffy new SV-262 waiting for me today. He shipped it out the day we closed the deal and it got here earlier than expected. Item was super well packed and arrived safely. Dude was also super cool and held the Valk for me for a few days. Would happily buy from again.

On 8/10/2020 at 3:13 PM, technoblue said:

Many thanks go out to @kkx and @sumyumgoy as buyers. Both are highly recommended!

@technoblue is the best seller. Very good packaging and fast secured shipping.

Very friendly and a joy to work with. Highly recommended.

Adding newtype-Z

Just got delivery of some well packed quickly delivered kits. Awesome transaction. Will not hesitate to to business with him again!

Big thanks to sjoebarry for a smooth transaction! Very friendly and easy to deal with! Enjoy the Beagle MOSPEADA VR-052F Stick Bernard Ride Armor! Thanks for giving a rare piece a good home!

Thanks to @Vifam7 for a great deal on a new Bandai Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Z-Plus.

Edited by weiser21
Tag Correction

Thanks to @moose for a great deal on a new Bandai Metal Build Eva-01.

Edited by weiser21
Tag Correction

Thanks to @F360 for a great deal on a new Bandai Super/Strike Pack.

Edited by weiser21
Tag Correction

Thanks to @Bolt for a smooth transaction on a Yamato SV-51r and a Riobot Tsugumori.

Edited by weiser21
Tag Correction