Mw Straight Shooters List

I bought a thing from @kkx. Everything went smooth. Thanks again.

8 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Shout out to @jvmacross for a great deal on two MISB DX VF-1J's!

372219338_Hikaru1.jpg.3f2efbf54980ffc3e116bb775bce8471.jpg

Thanks!  It was great doing business with you.....glad to see them freed from their MISB existence! :drinks:

1 minute ago, jvmacross said:

Thanks!  It was great doing business with you.....glad to see them freed from their MISB existence! :drinks:

g2Lp.gif

On 6/6/2020 at 10:13 PM, yman1437 said:

Shout-out to @Focslain for a smooth, straight forward transaction.

and to @yman1437 for a quick delivery of the goods. 

Also for getting another package unstuck in the mail system. Had another order stalled until his package passed through.

Great exchange with @IssAC. Hell of a communicator and super easy to work with.

Just had a smooth transaction with @HG Blows.  Great communication, easy to work with, and item was shipped out quickly and packaged well.  Recommended seller.

+1 for levzloi. Just bought a 1/60 Arcadia VF-1 and the transaction couldn’t have gotten any smoother. Would definitely do business again with this fellow MW member. 

Received some vintage Hi-Metal 1/55 Strike Armor and accessories to equip a naked VF-1 I had laying around from @DYRL VF-1S....great deal, super fast delivery and everything well-packed...thanks! 

Thanks to sqidd for a smooth transaction! Quick payment, excellent communication and very easy to deal with. Enjoy the Sentinel MOSPEADA AFC-01H Legioss!

I completed smooth in-person transactions yesterday with @dafunguy and @F360. Thanks guys for arranging pick-ups with me... I know it's not exactly ideal circumstances with the masks and all. 

Shout out to @yman1437 for a great deal on MSIB VF-31C and MSIB YF-19 Full Set Pack! Fast shipping and well packaged!