Dangard Ace

Mw Straight Shooters List

I would like to give a shout out to @ChristopherB for the amazing 1/55 Takatoku Super Valk.  Ultra fast shipping and awesome packaging.  I will definitely buy from him again.

Shout to @sumyumgoyagain for the Metal Build Eva-01! Arrived in superfast time. Great Macross Worlder all around. Has helped me better flesh out my collection.

19 hours ago, Parabellum said:

I would like to give a shout out to @ChristopherB for the amazing 1/55 Takatoku Super Valk.  Ultra fast shipping and awesome packaging.  I will definitely buy from him again.

@Parabellum Thank you very much, not only were you extremely friendly, but you paid quickly!   We arranged for me to ship first, and you reimbursed me for the EMS immediately.  I hope you enjoy your new 1/55 VF-1S Super.  :hi:

2 hours ago, BuellerAtLarge said:

Thanks to @locidm for easy transaction. Picked up a Yamato VF-1A build kit. All good. 

Thank you @BuellerAtLarge  great buyer!

Another great purchase with @Kuma Style! Awesome shipping and a pleasure to deal with!

I had a great transaction with @Matt Random! Thank you so much for the great deal!

@jeniusornome 

Had a great transaction and a great deal. A+ all the way

Shout out to @jeniusornome . Communication, packaging, shipping, and item all fantastic!

Shout out to @jennety_ on the Stealth S&S Parts! Easy to deal with and super fast shipping.:good:

Stealth x2.jpg

My appreciation to @Arthurius for flexibility and speed on shipping, careful packing and great communication.

Thank you!

@Screech is a recommended buyer, and my first time selling to Mexico, and it went very smoothly,.  He is very nice and polite and respectful, responds very quickly and with detail, and pays quickly as well.

Thank you to @jennety_ for selling me his Regult. The custom work is well done, and it was packaged carefully and shipped quickly!