Mw Straight Shooters List

HUMONGOUS Shout of thanks to @sumyumgoy.  He scored 2 pre-order VF-1S Hikarus the night of the pre-orders. I scored none at every website I attempted to get one at. He offered it to me out of....I don't know, I got the lucky card that night I guess. Needless to say it arrived today in super mint condition directly shipped from HLJ.

Thank man, I owe you big time and hope I can find a way to pay your kindness back.

4 hours ago, Alphahorizon said:

HUMONGOUS Shout of thanks to @sumyumgoy.  He scored 2 pre-order VF-1S Hikarus the night of the pre-orders. I scored none at every website I attempted to get one at. He offered it to me out of....I don't know, I got the lucky card that night I guess. Needless to say it arrived today in super mint condition directly shipped from HLJ.

Thank man, I owe you big time and hope I can find a way to pay your kindness back.

It was my pleasure@Alphahorizon.  Glad it got to you safely!

Bought a used (but like new!) Bandai DX VF-1S from @max928. The price was great! Better than the cheapest price I could find on eBay. The figure itself is mint condition. He provided a shipping number and the package arrived in 2 days. Quick to respond to communications. I highly suggest doing business with this fine seller!

Just got a beautiful new (to me) 1:60 Yamato YF-21 from @Buddhais.  It was a smooth transaction and as described... although he did disappoint my 5yr old daughter when we had to tell her she wasn't getting a pool (the box it was shipped in). :lol:
"YAY!  We got a pool!"
"No, it's not a pool."
"But the box looks like a POOOoool!?"
"Yeah, no.  It's not a pool tho."
"Then why does the box look like it's a pool?"
"IT'S NOT A POOL!  It's just a box."
"Awww.  I wanted a pooooool." :cray: