Dangard Ace

Mw Straight Shooters List

9 hours ago, Juton said:

Thanks to @jenius for a smooth transaction and a pair of beautiful valks!

Yes, thanks also to @Juton for the excellent communication and purchase. Thanks for your patience while I dug those items up! 

Purchased a Valkyrie from @Rogueload. It arrived well packaged and lightning fast. Highly recommended seller!

Shout out to @Kuma Style for a smooth transaction and great communication. Thank you sir! Do enjoy the Valk. ;)

Leaving what ses like feedback number 50,000 for the main man @no3Ljm. Great communication, fast shipping, and the stuff came well packed. The guy takes care of his items and his customers. Will be keeping an eye on his sales threads. 

A big thank you to @sqidd for buying my SRC Mazinkaiser! Hope you enjoy it!

Hi NoeL! I received your well packaged... package! I am sure everyone here knows this by now.

Thank you so much for a great transaction!

Thanks @kkx for the YF-19 head laser!  That was some creative packaging to keep it from being broken in the envelope, nice job.  I wonder if it raised any eyebrows in the X-ray, lol. 

Big thank you to @levzloi for selling me a VF-1S. He did a preemptive repair on it and got it sent immediately. The Valk arrived well packaged and in perfect condition!

Thanks @Buddhais! Great deal, good communication, fast shipping and exactly what I was expecting.

1/48 VF-1S Focker w S&S parts with panel lining.:good:

VF-1S Focker 1-48 1.jpg

VF-1S Focker 1-48 2.jpg

VF-1S Focker 1-48 3.jpg

Does the main list still get updated?

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

Thanks @Buddhais! Great deal, good communication, fast shipping and exactly what I was expecting.

1/48 VF-1S Focker w S&S parts with panel lining.:good:

VF-1S Focker 1-48 1.jpg

VF-1S Focker 1-48 2.jpg

VF-1S Focker 1-48 3.jpg

Thanks @sqidd for the business. Looks like this Valk will be in good hands

Thank you @Archer. Great communication and smooth transaction. Very happy with my valk. 

A big thanks to @mandio222 for a quick and easy transaction! Enjoy :)

A big thanks to @Shawn for hooking me up with a grail piece. Communication, packaging, and shipping speed all A+ !

A big thank you and shout out to @Roi_Fokkafor the VF-25G and Tornado armor. Arrived just now. Super fast delivery and item was well packaged.

Props to @Roi_Fokka for getting me a beautiful valk in lightning speed time. Communication, packaging, shipping, all A++ !

Thanks to @Roi_Fokka for another beautiful valk and smooth transaction! Packaging, shipping, communication all A++