Dangard Ace

Mw Straight Shooters List

Great transaction with @mpau25

Although it shipped without a box, the vf-0a arrived in immaculate condition

I would like to add @MikeRoz to the list. I bought his Miria, and it arrived safely and quickly.

Excellent transaction with jenius! Everything went smooth and arrived perfect!

Quick and fast transaction with @kajnrig

Thank you all for helping feed another collecting habit.

Shout out to Axelay.  Reached out to him about the Macross kite decals he sold years ago. Was lucky he still had a few to sell. Quick shipping and fair price. Thanks! 

Another + for @spanner (whom we all know and love), as usual a very smooth transaction, and an bargain of an offer!

and a HUGE shout-out for @dafob :yahoo::drinks: !

Great communication, Great packing, a wonderful experience. 

Thanks, to the both of you!!

I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing this dude's name popping up all the time, but another one for @spanner.  Thanks for the awesome deal, for being flexible on a group buy, and upgraded express shipping.

...and a special shout out to @slide for going in with me on the group buy.  It was very risky for him to drop that much $$$ and have his items shipped to a stranger so thank you for your trust in me.  

Both of these fellows have great communication and are very easy to work with.  You guys are shinning examples of why MW is such a great community!

Excellent transaction with @Jasonc selling him a YF-25 Prophecy. Great dude to work with. Thanks again.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

Huge thank you to @Valk009 for helping to fill a Wanted request, one I thought was such a long shot...

The kits came through in fantastic shape; very happy to have them, looking forward to the builds.

@SAIQ was excellent to deal with in the sale of the Messed super parts. Enjoy!

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

@ blackconvoy_D01, thanks again for the vf-17s. It came super fast and is in terrific condition

46 minutes ago, dragonstar1982 said:

@ blackconvoy_D01, thanks again for the vf-17s. It came super fast and is in terrific condition

@dragonstar1982, thanks for the great communication and fast payment.

@apptt4 awesome buyer. Picked up my HLJ YF-19 preorder, and also purchased my Arcadia VF-4G

5 hours ago, eggy99 said:

@apptt4 awesome buyer. Picked up my HLJ YF-19 preorder, and also purchased my Arcadia VF-4G

@eggy99 great seller and all round good bloke. happy to do business with now and in the future.

Edited by apptt4
tag

Just received a figure I ordered from @warrhead. Figure was MISB, as described. Fast shipping, good communicator. Would happily do business again.

2 hours ago, eggy99 said:

another shout out to @apptt4 for buying my Bandai VF-25A. Thanks mate!

you're welcome. @eggy99, a name you can trust :good:

Thanks to @yman1437 for reaching out and responding to the WANTED section and for a smooth transaction.

Also, another shoutout to @warrhead.  Bought more than a handful of items from him and each sale was smooth and without problems.

10 hours ago, dafob said:

Thanks to @yman1437 for reaching out and responding to the WANTED section and for a smooth transaction.

Also, another shoutout to @warrhead.  Bought more than a handful of items from him and each sale was smooth and without problems.

Thanks to @dafob for a great transaction!

great transaction with @Corrinald I bought his Arcadia Roy + Hikaru standard VF-1Ss. thanks  mate.

@apptt4 bought my Arcadia Valks - excellent transaction and all around great guy to talk to. Thanks!

A shout out to VF-Zer0S for hooking me up with a great price on a Yamato 1/60. An excellent seller and a great guy. Will definitely wanna do business with again.