Mw Straight Shooters List

Is being some weeks now but forgot to mention @Jasonc  for the great transaction of Arcadia YF 19, item super well packed and super fast shipping :D, awesome member!,  and also same sentiment for @Ridden001 , super fast shipping and item  very well  protected , this one was for a VF-19 Advance!, thank you guys you are awesome!!. 

another +vote for @Jasonc !

3 hours ago, Alex GS said:

Add another thumbs up for @Kanedas Bike  for its superb attention, super fast shipping and awesome item packaging,  this for Bandai Isamu Valk and super parts. Thank you Kaneda :D 

Thank you and the same for @Alex GS, awesome member and a very pleasant transaction!

-b.

claud grant   http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/profile/7588-claude-grant/

Great buyer.  Nice guy.  Asked me to give him time to scrape up funds when the unexpected got in our way.  He came through as promised.  

Edited by Skull-1
  • 3 weeks later...

Shoutout to Ridden001 for a smooth transaction for a 30th anniversary 1/60 VF-1J w/ option parts. Got everything I hoped for plus some extra parts. The Valk arrived two days later with its box and was professionally bubble wrapped, it looked like I ordered it from japan. Great seller, go check out his items on the for sale page. 

Thanks man.        

Edited by Astralith
On 09/02/2018 at 6:02 AM, wmkjr said:

One for recon for helping me out after a hiccup on my part. Item came in perfect condition.

Thanks wmkjr. Glad the item arrived to you in safe and good condition