Mw Straight Shooters List

Another Great transaction with Duymon!

my first Yamato v2!!... now I need a detolf and a yetistand...

just wanted to mention the following members for smooth and easy transactions! and for their support in my sons quest to replace is xbox one! which of course he did achieve! :D you guys rock! B))

Las Vegas Dad

Mr Bomber

yman1437

ayaxr

Convectuoso

kajnrig

Helix

:good:

Met up with Eslim109. local Bay Area dude. Real nice guy to deal with. I would definitley do business with him again! Enjoy the Metal Build Strike Freedom bro!

I'm coming out for a visit to the US in December and Duymon shipped me some much needed spare parts for my RVF-25 out to my brother's place in Oregon. Thanks a ton, my good man!

Hi. I think I'm in the right room.

Had a great experience with spanner. I'm a very happy VF-25F Renewal owner now!

Thanks again spanner!

Great transaction with spanner. Couldn't be happier with my purchase

thanks guys! glad to hear you're both happy with your purchases! :good:

• 3 weeks later...

Giving a big thumbs up to my good friend Spanner, great guy, great to deal with recommended to do business any time (specially since he offered me a free VF-31J with my previous purchase!)

Giving a big thumbs up to my good friend Spanner, great guy, great to deal with recommended to do business any time (specially since he offered me a free VF-31J with my previous purchase!)

hehe! if someone gives me a free VF-31J then I'll give it to you but seeing how that is a distinctly remote possibility then I'd say your chances of it happening are scarce to none.. :p:lol:

Another great Transaction with Sweet-1.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a great sweet deal with cdidio before the Forum's Week Shutdown. He's prompt and easy to deal with. Item arrived in great condition. Thank you sir! ;)

Big shout out to subie81 for sending me the metal build gundam quickly and securely! Definitely would buy from again soon!

On 1/1/2017 at 9:50 PM, no3Ljm said:

Had a great sweet deal with cdidio before the Forum's Week Shutdown. He's prompt and easy to deal with. Item arrived in great condition. Thank you sir! ;)

Thank you! Pleasure doing business with a noted mw contributor!