Dangard Ace

Mw Straight Shooters List

Awesome transaction with Duymon! Great communication, fast responses, quick and well packaged shipment. Highly recommended seller. Thanks again Duymon!

Another positive for Duymon. One of the v2's had the tiny clear part on the inside of the right wing go missing during shipping, so he found me a replacement and shipped it out pronto!

Thanks to stram8777 for a painless and fast transaction.

Another Great transaction with Duymon!

my first Yamato v2!!... now I need a detolf and a yetistand...

Awesome transaction with Bruinsinla! Great communication and quick/safe shipment of the package.

just wanted to mention the following members for smooth and easy transactions! and for their support in my sons quest to replace is xbox one! which of course he did achieve! :D you guys rock! B))

Las Vegas Dad

Mr Bomber

yman1437

ayaxr

Convectuoso

kajnrig

Helix

:good:

Met up with Eslim109. local Bay Area dude. Real nice guy to deal with. I would definitley do business with him again! Enjoy the Metal Build Strike Freedom bro!

Smooth transaction with subie81! Great communication and easy to work with on arranging a meetup. Highly recommended as a top notch seller. Thanks for everything subie81!

Great and extremely positive transaction with bbrain, definitely recommend to buy from him!

I'm coming out for a visit to the US in December and Duymon shipped me some much needed spare parts for my RVF-25 out to my brother's place in Oregon. Thanks a ton, my good man!

Shout out to Duymon for his awesome customer care and hooking me up with replacement parts and a manual to fix the valkyrie. B)) Very pleased.

Hi. I think I'm in the right room.

Had a great experience with spanner. I'm a very happy VF-25F Renewal owner now!

Thanks again spanner!

Hi. I think I'm in the right room.

Had a great experience with spanner. I'm a very happy VF-25F Renewal owner now!

Thanks again spanner!

Great transaction with spanner. Couldn't be happier with my purchase

thanks guys! glad to hear you're both happy with your purchases! :good:

positive for Jenius. Just received a CF v2 from him that looks brand new except for the shoulder, of course :)

Giving a big thumbs up to my good friend Spanner, great guy, great to deal with recommended to do business any time (specially since he offered me a free VF-31J with my previous purchase!)

Had a good transaction with Jasonc, there was a small shipping problem but he took care of it quick and professionally. Would definitely buy from him again!

Giving a big thumbs up to my good friend Spanner, great guy, great to deal with recommended to do business any time (specially since he offered me a free VF-31J with my previous purchase!)

hehe! if someone gives me a free VF-31J then I'll give it to you but seeing how that is a distinctly remote possibility then I'd say your chances of it happening are scarce to none.. :p:lol:

Another great Transaction with Sweet-1.

Purchased from sh9000 and everything went great. Thanks!

Good transaction with Kanedas Bike. Item arrived in good condition and was shipped promptly.

Thank you!

Ditto, very smooth transaction with HardlyNever - enjoy your new item!!!

-b.

Had a great sweet deal with cdidio before the Forum's Week Shutdown. He's prompt and easy to deal with. Item arrived in great condition. Thank you sir! ;)

Big shout out to subie81 for sending me the metal build gundam quickly and securely! Definitely would buy from again soon!

On 1/1/2017 at 9:50 PM, no3Ljm said:

Had a great sweet deal with cdidio before the Forum's Week Shutdown. He's prompt and easy to deal with. Item arrived in great condition. Thank you sir! ;)

Thank you! Pleasure doing business with a noted mw contributor!  

Awesome dealing with sil80jdmEasy transaction and shipped out the items quickly.

Great transaction with BoBe-Patt! Awesome guy to deal with! Definitely recommend him! Thanks again buddy!

Had a great transaction with valiantknight. Very prompt and easy to deal with. Thank you so much for that sweet deal. ;)

He is already on the SS but I have to give credit when credit is due : I had a smooth (overseas) deal for a VF-1A 1/60 yamato kit with JasonC (fast shipping, outstanding communication)