Mw Straight Shooters List

Had a great transaction with Hiriyu and just wanted to give him a shout here!

Kudos for Hiriyu had a great experience, really good price, prompt response and quick shipping. A pleasure to deal with! 100% recommended

Thanks to both Chas and Mr Bomber for their very friendly custom. It's been a sincere pleasure working with both of you.

Here's a shout out to wickedpr1nce for hooking me up with a nice and pristine 1/48 VF-1A. Definitely a Straight Shooter and one of the coolest cats here on the boards! Thanks again, bro!

special thanks to tturbozx66 for picking up the soc Daitarn 3 I had for sale! met him in person as he's a local bay area guy as well! great guy to deal with! enjoy the Daitarn 3 buddy!

Another plus for wickedpr1nce! He helped me with my latest purchase. Kept in constant communication and even helped ease my mind when I noticed an error on the shipment (not due to his part).

Had an amazing and smooth experience with Valk-1S, who hooked me up with a vf-25s + armor set. Items beautifully wrapped, from Australia, to the US, to Argentina, which is a lot to say. Great experience, so thanks a lot!

Super straight, clean deal from Model-Junkie.

Very happy customer right here! :D

Another super straight deal with Viceland.

Hope to do more business with him in future!

Edited by Chas

Had an amazing and smooth experience with Valk-1S, who hooked me up with a vf-25s + armor set. Items beautifully wrapped, from Australia, to the US, to Argentina, which is a lot to say. Great experience, so thanks a lot!

Thanks to 3D-Brainx who was an excellent buyer to deal with and will be happy to deal with again.

Reaction Warhead is a new member and stated he couldn't post to the SSL. I helped him complete his first buy here on the boards! He wanted to post his thanks about the VF-171 NP CF Ver B transaction, so I'm posting on his behalf XD. Great guy and excellent communication too!

Hi Max,

The package arrived today and I had already inspected the VF-171 CF. Everything looks to be in order and the toy appears to be as you described.

Since it seems that I'm not eligible to post in the straight shooters thread, I'll just thank you here for a smooth transaction. Hopefully you can say something nice about me in there instead. :lol:

Thank you once again,

RW

Sent Today, 09:28 PM
Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

Another great shout-out to Lolicon, who is an awesome buyer. Even though I quoted him for a cheaper price, he was honest enough to tell me my mistake. Smooth and quick payment!

I also wanna give a shout-out to RocketGTR. Easy to communicate with and also sent a quick payment.