Dangard Ace

Mw Straight Shooters List

Special thanks to Subie81 for an awesome experience for my first purchase from a Macross world member. Would do business with him again!

Thanks Falconkpd! Special thanks to Falconkpd! Great guy to deal with! Enjoy the valk buddy! It went to a good home!!!

I'm sure it's been said plenty of times, but thanks to ChaoticYeti for being such a great person to do business with, very prompt, quick to fix issues and very professional and polite.

I'm sure it's been said plenty of times, but thanks to ChaoticYeti for being such a great person to do business with, very prompt, quick to fix issues and very professional and polite.

QFT! Would not hesitate to buy more stuff from him!

QFT! Would not hesitate to buy more stuff from him!

QFT x2 for ChaoticYeti.

Great transaction with sil80jdm. Sold me a new Alto YF-29, shipped super fast via priority. Great communication. Very happy, thank you.

davidwhangchoi is one of the best sellers I've dealt with. Extremely fast communication with lots of status and photo updates. I definitely would buy from him again.

Thanks again David!

Gakken85 thanks for the great packaging and fast shipping!!!! Nothing but a proffesional.

Guest davidwhangchoi

davidwhangchoi is one of the best sellers I've dealt with. Extremely fast communication with lots of status and photo updates. I definitely would buy from him again.

Thanks again David!

anytime! AlphaHX is an extremely fast payer! very smooth transaction.

Gakken85 thanks for the great packaging and fast shipping!!!! Nothing but a proffesional.

Thanks Ssorcam! Very easy to deal with.

Item hasn't been shipped yet but I had such a fantastic transaction with shukenzero I'm gonna throw in the nomination now. Very prompt communication, provided pictures when asked, and even held the item for me to wait until my payday. All around great experience, thanks again buddy!

Item hasn't been shipped yet but I had such a fantastic transaction with shukenzero I'm gonna throw in the nomination now. Very prompt communication, provided pictures when asked, and even held the item for me to wait until my payday. All around great experience, thanks again buddy!

Haha you're welcome man! I'm sitting here with your soon to be shipped baby! I'm gonna nominate you too dude! Awesomesauce!

Shout out to BoBe-Patt for a great transaction. Fast shipping and great packaging. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks, man!

Excellent transactions with; sil80djm and pikashoo. Best transactions based on purchasing I've had on MWF so far, thank you.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

Excellent transactions with; sil80djm and pikashoo. Best transactions based on purchasing I've had on MWF so far, thank you.

Right back at blackconvoy_D01. Smooth transaction. Pleasure to deal with him!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Here's another nomination for davidwhangchoi. He's got excellent communication and super fast shipping!

thx TheLoneWolf! very smooth transaction and a fast payer.

He probably doesn't need it, but mention needs be made for aaajin for a great buying experience, with fast shipping and excellent packing.

oh ye great elven lord mr elrond smith sildani, thank you for ye patronage and back at ye for being a very good buyer.

Much appreciation to Mommar for his part in our off-the-grid transaction for my stock RVF-171EX parts.

Hoping your Valkyrie is standing tall again!

I highly recommend ZDZIYO as someone to trust.

He's a great buyer who has been patient and considerate with the shipment I sent a couple of weeks back- thanks for understanding. :)

just wanna give a shout out to MWF member Lancalot who is a top bloke! A pleasure to meet and to do business with! B))

Just completed an excellent transaction with member Benson13. My first transaction here on MWF, he was quite happy to ship international, which can be rare for larger items. Everything was well packaged and item was in great condition. I would definitely deal with him again. Thanks man!

Thank you eugimon! Great guy, great seller, and shipping was fast.

How fast you ask? He must have strapped a fold booster to the package. ;)

Edited by Saburo

Bought from PsYcHoDyNaMiX. No complaints. Great communication. Even refunded a 70 cent shipping disparity without prompt.

Bought my RVF-25 from eugimon. Packed well and fast shipping

Thanks to Shawn I finally got a brownie! Super fast shipping and arrived safely!

Also thank you to lechuck for the goods even though I thought it was a long shot that he still had the items! Easy to communicate with and the items arrived packed nice and safe!

Edit 2/19/15: Wanted to add Froy to the list! Products came in quickly and packaging was excellent!

Edited by wmkjr

Had a great transaction with Coronadlux and just wanted to give him a shout here!

Also thank you to lechuck for the goods even though I thought it was a long shot that he still had the items! Easy to communicate with and the items arrived packed nice and safe!

I can only return the positive feedback for wmkjr, quick and uncomplicated dealing.

Edited by lechuck

This is for Saburo! Great Buyer!!!! For my Kakizaki V2 VF-1 A DYRL. A+ buyer!!!!!

Great deal completed with Valkyrie Magnus, awesome seller! Thank you!