Mw Straight Shooters List

Please add a +1 for member Tking22 . Fast and thorough communication, a fantastic deal on an awesome figure. He is already on the Straight Shooters list and this deal just solidifies that status. Many Thanks Tking22 !

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks to davidwhangchoi and BoBe-Patt for two equally smooth transactions and well-packed valks

no problem! same about McFly!! very fast payer, easy to deal with!

Edited by davidwhangchoi

A salute to @Kanedas Bike. Thanks to him I now have my Holy [VF-4G]rail. A reasonable seller and great person to deal with. ^_^

Can't wait for him to sell his 1/3000 SDF-1. :lol:

Another for " Kanedas Bike , Easy going, Fast communication, and the packaging was excellent, you can't go wrong buying anything from this member.

Thanks to Kanedas Bike for a perfect transaction on an Isamu YF-29 that arrived safe and sound earlier this week. This guy has been an absolute pleasure to deal with!

Thanks guys, had awesome transactions with no3ljm, F360 and mickyg for the respective items listed above. Even though I let go of some beloved items I'm happy they went to good homes(take care of them guys!!!).

Also, just completed a great transaction with davidwhangchoi for a Ozma YF-29, thank you again sir.

-b.