Mw Straight Shooters List

Got my stuff from eriku today. Exactly as described and he is the absolute master of packing. He went out of his way to put paper inbetween the areas where parts would rub. Thanks so much.

Fantastic purchase from aaajin. Bought a weapons et from him Saturday and got it Monday. Great packing and fast shipping. Thanks again aaajin

always the pleasure! back at you too as a SS buyer!

This guy prolly doesn't need it, but here's another shoutout to DUYMON! Definitely a great seller. Excellent communication and not to mention lightning-fast speed on the shipping. Got my 1/100 Hi-Metal ROY in no time! Thanks again, Duy!

Completed a trade with jenius. Item came well packed and I'd vouch for him anytime.

Purchased an Arcadia YF-19 from Kanedas Bike. Great guy!. A+ seller! Shipped it right away and item came as advertised. He even shipped it with the Arcadia brown shipper which was a nice plus.

Likewise a very, very awesome experience with Skull005.

DarrinG +1 nice gun straps. thank you!!

I'm remiss for not already mentioning DarrinG for the Gunstraps as well (sorry!!!!).

-b.

Thanks, Hazray13, and another +1 for DarrnG for the gun straps. Can't use them now, but once I'm all moved in, they'll be put to great use.

Bought a G1 Hound from Jasonc, for a ridiculously good price. It arrived fast and in the condition exactly as described! Would definitely buy from him again.

Edited by Jarrod