i got the Tetsujin 28 movie (real people & cgi robots)

off eBay and the subtitles were subpar but i got the

point. It might have been better if i understood more

of what was being said. the robots were cool

even if they were slow moving.

Ok think i found it.... Gigantor...check this out you can see the little guys control box..Gigantor

417383[/snapback]

Do I know my mecha or what?

Current favorite SR is Genesic GaoGaiGar from GaoGaiGar FINAL. U_U Fuel rods for hair is win.

417446[/snapback]

I love Big G, but the Genesic version is just too overdone for my tastes.

I could understand. Still, GaoGaiGar is an awesome series. And there's nothing like watching J pull off J-Der Hell and Heaven with the Silverion Hammer. Its like a friggin toy mallet in his hand, and he has to kneel down to make the finishing blow. XD

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just finished watching Gaogaigar Final, and I admit that I'm hooked with that giant transformable battleship, the J-ark and the enemy battle carrier ( I heard the name is Pia Decem Bit or something). I'm searching the web right now for the pic and stat for those giant :lol: .

I must say it was awesome to see a triple deck carrier transform into a giant robot :lol: . I will add that to the transformable ships that I know (like SDF-1, battle-7, Yggdrasil IV, Iron Gear and Harvester Nirvana).

• 2 months later...
  • 12 years later...

I just had an email alert for this guy come over. I've been wanting one for a while now but the feeBay going rate is just plain ridiculous and I haven't seen them anywhere else. Damaged box from Mandrake. $300. SOLD!:drinks:

Also added the Energer Z which has been sitting in my wish list so it could be attached to an order.

1_RIOBOT_030_B-800x800__24203.1536968791

cho-00470l.jpg

5 hours ago, sqidd said:

Also added the Energer Z which has been sitting in my wish list so it could be attached to an order.

cho-00470l.jpg

Wow, had never heard for Energer Z - and I call myself a Mazinger fan!  I'm a fraud!