http://www.kikumarubeam.com/store/product_...83cb2058a9628d4

rbyzpe.jpg

Edited by grss1982

Further to Bleach being licensed...

Lunar: Dropped

Bleach-Society: Still subbing

Dattebayo: Still subbing

Hell-fansubs: Dropped

So after all this time, all this waiting, and Lunar drops Bleach. So much for having my collection of the entire series done up by the same fansubber. All I can do is gesture madly like Lewis Black and shout "F*ck!!"

Just wanted to bump this thread for some important news.

Bleach just got licensed.

Source:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/pressrelease.php?id=1602

380912[/snapback]

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

:(

381463[/snapback]

YES!!! ITS TRUE!!!!!

I can imagine it now, DUBBED Bleach!!!

I pity the North American Fans, because of the possibility of lousy VA's being used. :(

Well, if you scroll all the way back up to my last post, you'd see:

So we're not completely screwed, just yet. I'm jsut miffed because I had gotten on the Lunar fansub bandwagon early on. Oh well, no big deal. Both groups seem to produce decent subs, and without any real delays either.

Well, if you scroll all the way back up to my last post, you'd see:

So we're not completely screwed, just yet. I'm jsut miffed because I had gotten on the Lunar fansub bandwagon early on. Oh well, no big deal. Both groups seem to produce decent subs, and without any real delays either.

382247[/snapback]

Yeah saw that, except Bleach Society was down this weekend so I figured they must have taken a hit too.

Couldnt find a link to Dattebayo though. I'll check tonight when I get home.

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody watching the filers still?

Is it interesting? some my freinds still watching say it is, but how you guys here?

I myself gave up on it. Instead, I'll just read the manga and wait for the anime to get back on the main story.

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP!!!

Hey did anybody watch the new Bleach OVA. Its called Sealed Sword Frenzy.

I just watched it recently and it was quite entertaining, although I would have love this OVA more it the animators show other people's bankai.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BUMP!

Episode 93 is out, and yes...yes...we are all waiting for the Aizen story arc to start but ya gotta admit the Bountou in SS is not such a bad thing.

As for that Bleach rock video...yeah lets just keep the characters to animated form shall we?

Edited by Zor Primus

• 1 month later...

Has the filler season ended yet?

I gave it a fair go, really I did but it just couldn't keep me watching. Last oen I saw was the episode where they were in an endless museum or something of that nature.

I also stoped watching after that episode. It was a fun series to watch untill they stoped following the manga.

• 2 months later...

I was reading some Bleach forums and apparently the Bount arc is supposed to end shortly (thank goodness). I stopped watching and lost interest around the time where they entered the museum. Apparently the opening and ending of episode 106 shows some scenes/clips from the new Bleach movie. Everyone seems all hyped about the movie from these scenes/clips.... I'm looking forward to getting back into Bleach.

Edit: I think I left off at 70 something and just watched episode 106. I honestly can say I don't think I've missed a thing in the past 30 or so episodes (even though it's filler).

Edited by Oihan

• 2 weeks later...

Bounto crap over....

"The Wailing Bount! The Final Clash," and will be the final episode of 2006. There will be no episode next week, but Bleach will return with an episode on January 4th entitled "Ichigo and Rukia, Thoughts Revolving Around the Heavens."