Custom members titles!!

Abombz!!

do I need to stand on my head while juggling wine bottles with my feet? :huh:

hmm... yes please.

:p :P :p :P <_<

I agree about the member titles. Let's have them!!!

Vostok 7

i'm wit them, we need the Cult of Lightning back! (for our titles)

Hey

wouldn't it be more fun if we were given or earned our Member titles?

I Nominate Abombz!! as....: "The Jugulator" :p

Edit: Misspelled Abombz!! name...sorry

Hell yeah! I LOVE the idea of earning some kind of status to get it.

I can see it right now if we were given our titles. Anyone under 100 posts would be a CF, Vostok would be the Millia Lover. Agent ONE would be ... Agent ONE. Man how would they decide on who got what title.

I can see it right now if we were given our titles. Anyone under 100 posts would be a CF, Vostok would be the Millia Lover. Agent ONE would be ... Agent ONE. Man how would they decide on who got what title.

No, I think what is meant is, when you reach some goal, you get to have a member title.

No, I think what is meant is, when you reach some goal, you get to have a member title.

Would be way cooler if it wasn't a "standard" title

(Like a guy on a US aircraftcarrier who braked too hard and burned up his brakes recieved the nickname "Scorchy")

It was funny, and would got the tazer on you. What happened you run out of room in the sig?

No... Just thought that was funnier since we were talking about it.

And the pokeball comment didn't get me a tazer <_< ^_^

...for once. :lol:

Vostok 7

The only reason I haven't bothered updating my avatar is because there are no custom titles. It just wouldn't be the same without the caption at the bottom of it.

Now it's really in the hands of Shawn or Graham as they have the keys to this place. I know it's possible from other Invision boards I've been to.

The only reason I haven't bothered updating my avatar is because there are no custom titles. It just wouldn't be the same without the caption at the bottom of it.

Now it's really in the hands of Shawn or Graham as they have the keys to this place. I know it's possible from other Invision boards I've been to.

Its possible because custom member title is a slot in your member profile page.

Maybe its set up for like 10k posts or something.... but don't worry, be there in another month or so. :ph34r:

"I'll take The Rapists for 700, Alex"

"That's therapists, and you, are an idiot"

"You think your'e so smart Trebek, what with your greasy hair and your deigo moustache"

"I'll take Anal Bum Cover for 800, Alex"

"That's 'An Album Cover, and you, are an idiot"

"I've been working on developing an Anal Bum Cover for years."