! 1/60 VF0-S Yamato in Early bird on HLJ !

isamu-ad

This news has already been pointed out but thanks and welcome to Macrossworld. :) By the way you can see that there are some French fans like me on this board ;)

while i hate posting here, here are my thoughts on why people shouldn't pre-order a damn thing...

1. i wouldn't pre-order anything from HLJ. if for whatever reason the manufacturer drops the price, you're still locked into the pre-order price even if theres a big dollar difference....i've seen it happen to a few people here and they were not happy about it. :mellow:

2. by placing a pre-order, it shows theres interest. if theres enough interest the price will remain high. look at the GBP armor, very few people placed pre-orders for it when the news was first released. and in turn the price dropped for $120 to $110, then to $99(VE)...i'm hoping no one pre-orders them at all so it'll drop even further.

3. if you're a box person, HLJ is the LAST place on earth you want to buy your toys from. they have absolutely no guarantee whatsoever on boxes. you could get one thats competely ripped in half and they don't give a rat ass. it doesn't matter if you say you'll pay extra for a nice box or oversized packing, you get what you get, tough. i made the mistake of ordering the aliens dropship from them and they sent me a retaped(4 pieces of overlapping tape), open box(fingerprints on the toy) with a tear in the flap going from end to end. when i contacted them about it, they just sent me links to their terms and conditions and told me to suck it. :angry:

seriously, theres plenty of time from now to april 2006(yeah right!), and its not like its going to be sold out in a week after the release date. so my suggestion is to just be patient and see how the cards play out before commiting to anything. i.e. remember the "limited CF" that clearly isn't all that limited? i was patient and i sure as hell didn't pay what some of you dudes paid....i paid $115 baby! B))

My two cents on Haterist's remarks

2) That's not true about the price remaining high. It depends on the dealer and what they are willing to do to garner business. The price really hasn't changed...I don't see other dealings dropping the price. It's just a dealer (myself in this example) deciding to take a leap of faith to sell on volume rather than price.

In the end, it's probably more work for me for the same amount of profit...But then again, I am happy to be able to offer the discount to fellow fans.

-K

while i hate posting here, here are my thoughts on why people shouldn't pre-order a damn thing...

2.  by placing a pre-order, it shows theres interest.  if theres enough interest the price will remain high.  look at the GBP armor, very few people placed pre-orders for it when the news was first released.  and in turn the price dropped for $120 to $110, then to $99(VE)...i'm hoping no one pre-orders them at all so it'll drop even further. 

B))

342958[/snapback]

Edited by VALKYRIE-EXCHANGE.COM

i absolutely 100% agree, thats cause you're a nice guy and a fan. :D while most sellers aren't fans or nice guys. :(

*the following is just an example, this isn't to be right or wrong or start any kind of arguement with anyone. all of it is completely 100% imaginary so please don't take it too seriously*

say a bunch of dealers have a pre-order price of $140 for an new up and coming item. between all of you guys, you get 1000 pre-orders at $140 after posting the news here. if this were true, why would you drop the price? why would any vendor?

now lets use the same example, everything is the same but between all you guys, you only get a total of 50 pre-orders. so you say to yourselves, "shoot, no one seems too interested in this new toy, but i know they're interested! is it a crappy product? or is it just the price? well it can't be a crappy product, its not even out yet so it must be a price issue". if this were true, why wouldn't you drop the price? why wouldn't any vendor?

you(Kevin) being a nice guy(and smart guy too) said to yourself, "you know, instead of getting a handful of orders trying to get the maximum amount of profit per piece, i'd rather sell it for less and sell a lot more of them. i'll make less profit per piece but in the end, i'll make more money getting 200 orders as opposed to 10 i had before....plus everyone will love me :p ", as you said price over volume.

so what would be in the customers best interest? order now at the price its at? or just wait and see if vendors decide to take the same route as you're going, price over volume? all it takes is one person to set the trend for others to follow. if everyones trying to sell something for $140 and you sell it for $100, the other sellers have 4 choices...

1. sit on the inventory and hope theres a demand in the future.

2. don't sell the product at all and miss out on any chance of making money.

3. wait for suckers to walk into your store/wesbite.

4. match your $100 price and sell as much of the the product as you can.

what would you consider smart business?

but on the for reals, right now your pre-order price(VE) pretty much knocks out ALL the competition. $99 plus shipping from the US($110 shipped) sure as hell beats $120+ plus shipping from HK($145 shipped). thats why you da man and thats also why you'll probably be getting more orders(therefore more money) than any other vendor on the map....until/unless they match your price or try to undersell you.

anyhoo, people can do what they want but my advice is to be patient and see what happens.

they say the early bird gets the worm.....but they never mention at what price? ;)

My two cents on Haterist's remarks

2)  That's not true about the price remaining high.  It depends on the dealer and what they are willing to do to garner business.  The price really hasn't changed...I don't see other dealings dropping the price.  It's just a dealer (myself in this example) deciding to take a leap of faith to sell on volume rather than price. 

In the end, it's probably more work for me for the same amount of profit...But then again, I am happy to be able to offer the discount to fellow fans. 

-K

2.  by placing a pre-order, it shows theres interest.  if theres enough interest the price will remain high.  look at the GBP armor, very few people placed pre-orders for it when the news was first released.  and in turn the price dropped for $120 to $110, then to $99(VE)...i'm hoping no one pre-orders them at all so it'll drop even further. 

B))

342958[/snapback]

343046[/snapback]

If a dealer drops the price when it is still a preorder item, he/she should extend it to all previous preorders as well. Not doing so, the dealer alienates his customer base and hurts himself/herself in the long run. It's common business sense. But this is up to the individual...

Part of the dilemma from the dealer (importer's) perspective is that

dealers usually have to estimate what qty to import. This usually happens right when the product's price and release date is annouced and we're needing to commit a number with our distributor. We're talking a several months with no preorder confirmed....

If one doesn't reserve enough in advance, you are left with no stock and no making a profit. You store gets less foot traffic when you don't have the right items in hand. However, if you overorder, you could possibly screw yourself in loosing quite a bit of money. It's a constant pickle toy dealers had to handle.

Take for example the Toynami Clear Morphers (Xstoys - Tony always likes to bring up this sore subject with me) that came out a few years ago. I figured they would be quite cool to resell so I bought 30 sets at the SD Con. I still have about 24 sets sitting around collecting dust that I can't even unload at a loss of $20.00 per set.

Conversely, I should have saved more Low Viz and Hikaru 1S to keep in my personal stock. I had quite a few cases of each at one point but sold them at no more than $140 a pop...

Hmmm...now if I sold 200 GBP-1S like in your example Haterist, I'd be smiling!!! Unfortunatley, I am a one man show and don't even get that type of throughput.

Edited by VALKYRIE-EXCHANGE.COM

I think HLJ is pretty good. . .

I've gotten multiple orders and items shipped in the same box.

And all came in good condition.

3.  if you're a box person, HLJ is the LAST place on earth you want to buy your toys from.  they have absolutely no guarantee whatsoever on boxes.  you could get one thats competely ripped in half and they don't give a rat ass.  it doesn't matter if you say you'll pay extra for a nice box or oversized packing, you get what you get, tough.  i made the mistake of ordering the aliens dropship from them and they sent me a retaped(4 pieces of overlapping tape), open box(fingerprints on the toy) with a tear in the flap going from end to end.  when i contacted them about it, they just sent me links to their terms and conditions and told me to suck it.  :angry:

I agree with haterist on this one. The last two orders I've gotten from HLJ came in boxes that fit my toys like stretch pants do to hot legs of a girl. Basically, there was no padding since there simply wasn't room for any. So any blows that came to the shipping box were also evident in the toy's actual box. The toys itself were fine, but the boxes definitely has some dents and creases. I didn't bother contacting HLJ since I figured they've give me the big FU (which they apparently did to haterist).

Yup HLJ will use a box to fit exactly and fill in any gaps with air pockets or whatever you call those bags filled with air. But so far I have no problems with my items. The external box have protected the inner box well enough. I guess all will depend on the postal service in Japan and where you are from.

I am currently waiting for a package from HLJ and it has been 3 weeks. I hope nothing happens to it as ussually it takes about 2 weeks and the longest I have waited is 3 weeks and that was due to the easter holiday period.

hey, well what do you know! It comes out on the month of my B-day!

So you think they'll hit the release date eh? I'm a 4/25 kid myself... unfortunately I don't really trust anyone with buying this kind of item as a present.

"wait, so it's like a transformer... but not... and I gotta order it from Japan? Can't I just get you a new work shirt or something, I'm too afraid I'll mess that up..."

That reminds me, when the Yammie Q-rau came out I got it for my older brother who introduced me to RT. I gave him that and a copy of DYRL for his birthday. His response "Dude, that was totally awesome... but you know you gotta really grow up. What am i gonna do with a toy?"

Son of a... (oh wait, that's my mom).

and finally, to get back on track, I'm with Haterist, no preorders for me. I'll wait a few months.

Keep in mind that you can always cancel your order with HLJ outright if they refuse to lower the price to what they're offering to those coming in later.

But, regarding packaging, I have to agree. Every once in a while, I go with HLJ for whatever reason. Each time, they have put the items into boxes just barely big enough to accomodate the merchandise. This last time, my two CFs arrived in a box that I scarcely believed actually had two valks in it. Miraculously, both boxes were still in pristine state even after their trans-pacific voyage. But I was lucky. A few years ago, I wasn't as lucky and my Bandais arrived quite crumpled.

I usually try to go with Kevin at VE when possible. His valks always arrive minty fresh. :)

:( now i'm not as happy about my decision to pre-order.

going to have think this over does anyone know what Valk-Exch thinks will happen on these? Ididn't see any thing on this over there yet.

hey, well what do you know! It comes out on the month of my B-day!

That reminds me, when the Yammie Q-rau came out I got it for my older brother who introduced me to RT. I gave him that and a copy of DYRL for his birthday. His response "Dude, that was totally awesome... but you know you gotta really grow up. What am i gonna do with a toy?"

Son of a... (oh wait, that's my mom).

and finally, to get back on track, I'm with Haterist, no preorders for me. I'll wait a few months.

343203[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

I usually try to go with Kevin at VE when possible.  His valks always arrive minty fresh.  :)

343206[/snapback]

Kevin and Tamim are the best packers in the business. Boxes are always in pristine condition, for them its an art. All the creases and corners are at 90 degrees and pointy. :D

HLJ do screw up sometimes, like what happend with me :

1- I ordered a Yamato 1/60 VF-1S and instead they send me a Bandai 1/55 Super VF-1S <_<

2- I had a few preorders, only one month between each items release and I though they`ll send all together like before with my other orders but they`ve send each item separated :angry:

Edited by Black Valkyrie

If you only buy valks, I suppose there's no reason to use HLJ. I've had great experiences with many other online retailers (V-E amongst them), but honestly the main reasons that HLJ gets most of my business are (1) the simplicity of having all my preorders for SOCs, FIXes, Binaltechs, SSGs, Max Gohkins, and Valks in one place, and (2) the ability to easily check, modify, or cancel those orders before they are released.

I agree that HLJ's packing is not optimal (nor is the slowness of SAL shipping), but I'm not much for pristine toy packaging anyways.

Now that BBTS has improved their site, some of my business may move there.

Hmmm...now if I sold 200 GBP-1S like in your example Haterist, I'd be smiling!!!  Unfortunatley, I am a one man show and don't even get that type of throughput.

343078[/snapback]

you never know? 200 seems like a lot but i know for a fact theres atleast 2000+ members of this board that want and will buy the GBP armor. right now, i feel its totally 100% a price issue with everyone so depending on the price, you can easily hit 200 orders, i can guarantee it.

remember when i did a power buy for the display stands. i thought i'd have a hard time reaching 50 stands but i broke the 100 stand mark each time i did it. and the last time i think i got 250+ stands spoken for and sold. it really depends on how low you can get the price and how much less of a profit per piece you want to make. i think i made on average of .50 - .75 cents per stand sold, and thats only cause a lot guys who placed orders actually sent me a donation just for getting the power buy together. nothing astronomical but it was still a nice gesture on their part. :)

now, i highly doubt you want to make .75 cents per GBP sold or hold out for donations from these cheap bastids(i keed, i keed!), but if you get a power buy(not group buy, theres a difference) together, i'm sure you can easily get 200+ orders. if i had a wholesale acct with HLJ, i'd put it together in a heartbeat, not even for a large profit but rather just some super cheap GBP armors for everyone and in return for the work, some free GBP kits for me.

off topic...

IMO, the best packing award goes to joel over at BBTS. first off his shipping is only $5 flat rate, big or small for standard packing. you can ungrade to classic packing(plastic bag so there no surface scratches during shipment, extra padding/bubble, and a bigger box) for a whopping .50 cents(i think he may have up'ed it to $1) but $6 is well worth it if you're a box person. B))

i don't buy from them much cause his prices are usually higher than most guys but when he has a sale(20% off), i'm there buying everything under the sun.

Hmmm...now if I sold 200 GBP-1S like in your example Haterist, I'd be smiling!!!  Unfortunatley, I am a one man show and don't even get that type of throughput.

343078[/snapback]

you never know? 200 seems like a lot but i know for a fact theres atleast 2000+ members of this board that want and will buy the GBP armor. right now, i feel its totally 100% a price issue with everyone so depending on the price, you can easily hit 200 orders, i can guarantee it.

343344[/snapback]

So if Kevin puts up a pre-order for the GBP, you can guarantee he can sell 200+ (at what price?)

Dude seriously, you're telling Kevin how to sell valkyries and armor?

And does BBTS still offer flat rate shipping? I don't see it on his site anymore.

In any case it's probably better than the $30 shipping rate you offered on your last auction... you being the stand up deal giver you are... :rolleyes:

343078[/snapback]

343344[/snapback]

So if Kevin puts up a pre-order for the GBP, you can guarantee he can sell 200+ (at what price?)

Dude seriously, you're telling Kevin how to sell valkyries and armor?

And does BBTS still offer flat rate shipping? I don't see it on his site anymore.

In any case it's probably better than the $30 shipping rate you offered on your last auction... you being the stand up deal giver you are... :rolleyes:

343359[/snapback]

i'm not telling him how to do anything, i'm only throwing a thought out there on how one(not necessarily him) could theoretically get 200 orders. thats all i was saying. again my example and numbers used are imaginary so don't take it so seriously.

BBTS might?, i haven't been there in a while but when i bought from him in the past, it was always $6 for shipping. nowhere was i saying kevin is a bad shipper/packer/seller, actually, i was going to say he does a great job in packing with plenty of bubble wrap and how i liked the little styrofoam corner thingys he uses so none of the sides of the box rub against the cardboard. i didn't realize i was dissing/insulting him in some way by saying i think Joel has exceptional packing. :unsure:

as far as $30, i was up front about it, its not like i made it up at the EOA like some dudes. i'd rather see some sort of shipping price listed in an auction as opposed to "buyer pays shipping and handling" which can mean a great many of things. sorry if i don't have time to run back and forth to the PO to get shipping quotes for people, my time = money. i didn't force anyone to pay or agree to my terms, everything was written in black and white, no small print. as i mentioned in my auction thread, if i was to offer it here, i would list a shipped price or charge actual shipping(as i've done with any and all things i've sold here), but i put it on ebay, and thats my choice.

if you have a 1A max you want to sell, do whatever you want, i have no right to say anything, its your choice. we've actually had this discussion publically and in PM before(and you proved me wrong in both counts) and thats why you don't see me posting my opinions on prices and such in the FS section. do you remember what you said back then? it was something along the lines of "its up to the seller, no one is forcing you to buy it, if you're not interested you shouldn't crap in the thread". yet because i'm the seller, you have to be a jerk to me? and all that stuff you said goes out the window? :unsure:

as far as the stand up deal giver comment, who have i ripped off in all my time here? who have i gouged? just name one person please? i even had a USPS postage chart for christsakes! so based on 1 auction that i posted, that erases all the good stuff i've done for people here?

and on the for reals, who the heck are you to judge me? what makes you better than me or the next person? a bit self righteous if you ask me. honestly, if you're doing this to get a rise out of me, you've accomplish it. but realize i've done nothing nor said anything to warrant this from you. as far as i can tell, you're just in a bad mood for some reason and want to take it out on me. all i was trying to do is incite discussion but you and you alone have turned the thread into, haters an a-hole because...... :blink:

and on the for reals, who the heck are you to judge me?  what makes you better than me or the next person?  a bit self righteous if you ask me.  honestly, if you're doing this to get a rise out of me, you've accomplish it.  but realize i've done nothing nor said anything to warrant this from you.  as far as i can tell, you're just in a bad mood for some reason and want to take it out on me.  all i was trying to do is incite discussion but you and you alone have turned the thread into, haters an a-hole because...... :blink:

343371[/snapback]

I'm me and that's all I have to be... the question here is who are you? You're the biggest hypocrite on the freakin boards. You talked about price gouging on shipping, talked about how people shouldn't kiss seller's asses, you talked about how you shouldn't discuss prices on an unreleased product.

And speaking of a-holes, I thought you were proud to be one of the a-holes on the net. Now that I'm an a-hole to you, you take offense?

And how many threads have you derailed with your complaints?

hypocrite and even worse... dumbass!

thanks... I needed that.

I'm me and that's all I have to be... the question here is who are you?  You're the biggest hypocrite on the freakin boards.  You talked about price gouging on shipping, talked about how people shouldn't kiss seller's asses, you talked about how you shouldn't discuss prices on an unreleased product.

And speaking of a-holes, I thought you were proud to be one of the a-holes on the net.  Now that I'm an a-hole to you, you take offense?

And how many threads have you derailed with your complaints?

hypocrite and even worse... dumbass!

thanks... I needed that.

343379[/snapback]

nah, not really. hypocrite how? because you say so? cause i said, yeah that guys gouging on shipping last year? and? again, you bitched me out last time for posting my opinions on people sales/auctions, i stopped as soon as we had that discussion, so now its not enough for you to be right, but now you want to be.....what exactly?

kissing asses? who ass am i kissing? Kevin's? not really. do i think hes a nice guy? yes. do i think hes a smart guy? yes. so that constitutes kissing ass? if so, i'd love to know who else i've puckered up for?

okay i'm an a-hole...so who was i being an a-hole to? NO ONE! i guess its that time of the month for you because you're awfully sensitive. :rolleyes:

who discussing prices? certainly not me since i clearly said i'm making up numbers out of thin air. i did mention how VE has the lowest pre-order price on the GBP, and gave an example how one could get theoretically get 200 orders. i never even said what i'm willing to pay or what something should cost, so how is that dicussing prices?

me derailing threads? whos derailing this one? geez i've posted in like 4 threads in all of 6 months but yeah i derail them ALL THE TIME. :rolleyes:

i don't know if you've noticed this but just about every post you make has nothing to do with the topic at hand. your posts are generally witty banter you exchange with the SoCal dudes sooo...

my complaints? like what? what did i complain about? crappy shipping from HLJ? how its not a good idea to pre-order stuff from them? i find it funny and hypocritical coming from the guy who started the CMS figure bitch thread...yeah okay whatever dumbass....ooo i needed that. :rolleyes:

so what was the point of your post other than to clearly start an arguement with me and try to make me look bad? there was no point, you just wanted to be a troll and give me a hard time for no reason whatsoever.....i see i'm the a-hole. :rolleyes:

I love the way you bring up the exact examples and use them to defend yourself.

hell yeah you were kissing ass on this thread, if you pucker up anymore you're lips would turn blue.

And how is my complaint about the Max chase compared to you jumping into people's for sale threads?

you post on 4 threads in 6 months and you're already following your past rep... don't forget the I won't post here anymore threat... :rolleyes: haha, like anyone cared.

Tell you what Haterist, why don't you put your money where your mouth is. Have Kevin preorder 200 GBPs at your suggested price (with marginal profit of course) and if he can't get rid of them, you buy up the rest... that's a guarantee isn't it?

C'mon man... me and the SoCal kids wanna see that. ;) (wow, I didn't know you were that jealous about that... if anything my witty banter :rolleyes: includes people from other parts of the country, some times people outside. ^_^

you're always calling people trolls yet thats exactly what you're doing....TROLLING.

well if you're attacking me, then i have to defend myself don't i. you bring up points why i'm such and such, i bring up a defense saying such and such, thats how arguements go...dumbass!

what have you said to defend yourself? i say you're a hypocrite, you got no defense. i say you're a troll, you have no defense.

i ask again, since the time we had that discussion, when have i jumped into someones FS thread?

following my past rep....hmmmm...i stopped posting here in June, came back in august, and every posts since then has been nice, friendly, and on topic....go check. i can't recall bitching about a damn thing, starting an arguement with someone, or giving someone a hard time.....other than when you know who posted in my thread. again, you attack, i defend.

put my money where my mouth is? this again....i clearly and repeatedly said it was an imaginary exampe so which part of that don't you get? again, you attack i defend.

you said, i derail threads all the time, i said you derail therads all the time and gave an example. again you attack i defend.

its cool man, i understand, you attack people for no reason, then when they defend themselves, you attack them more. then when they give examples like the ones you've given, you don't even bother replying....riiight. :rolleyes:

you say you hate trolls, you don't like trolls, yet thats exactly what you are...which would make you a hypocrite. ;)

you're always calling people trolls yet thats exactly what you're doing....TROLLING. 

well if you're attacking me, then i have to defend myself don't i.  you bring up points why i'm such and such, i bring up a defense saying such and such, thats how arguements go...dumbass! 

what have you said to defend yourself?  i say you're a hypocrite, you got no defense.  i say you're a troll, you have no defense.   

i ask again, since the time we had that discussion, when have i jumped into someones FS thread? 

following my past rep....hmmmm...i stopped posting here in June, came back in august, and every posts since then has been nice, friendly, and on topic....go check.    i can't recall bitching about a damn thing, starting an arguement with someone, or giving someone a hard time.....other than when you know who posted in my thread.  again, you attack, i defend. 

put my money where my mouth is?  this again....i clearly and repeatedly said it was an imaginary exampe so which part of that don't you get?  again, you attack i defend.

you said, i derail threads all the time, i said you derail therads all the time and gave an example.  again you attack i defend.

its cool man, i understand, you attack people for no reason, then when they defend themselves, you attack them more.  then when they give examples like the ones you've given, you don't even bother replying....riiight.  :rolleyes: 

you say you hate trolls, you don't like trolls, yet thats exactly what you are...which would make you a hypocrite.    ;)

343393[/snapback]

it's ok haterist, I got good news for you. I just saved on my car insurance by switching to Geico...

so what's up, you taking the guarantee challenge thing? Relax, it's not like Kevin would do that.

As for being a troll, i guess if your irritated enough by me, uhm... no, that still not being a troll. I'm just pointing out how you can go against your own principles all in one thread. I pointed out what I meant.

You said people were kissing ass to get discounts from Valkyrie Exchange when everyone recommended Kevin... no proof but yet you made an idiot of yourself. These were people that were recommending just because they got good service.

Then you got upset about people discussing prices because you thought Yamato would read what people would pay for them... again no proof. Again... an idiot.

And then you gouge on shipping on your own auctions and yet have balls to complain about other people's shipping?

I'm just reiterating my points now. But it pretty much points to how you're a hypocrite... just admit it and the thread can no longer be derailed.

Sincerely,

The a-hole

:)

well if you're attacking me, then i have to defend myself don't i.  you bring up points why i'm such and such, i bring up a defense saying such and such, thats how arguements go...dumbass! 

what have you said to defend yourself?  i say you're a hypocrite, you got no defense.  i say you're a troll, you have no defense.   

following my past rep....hmmmm...i stopped posting here in June, came back in august, and every posts since then has been nice, friendly, and on topic....go check.    i can't recall bitching about a damn thing, starting an arguement with someone, or giving someone a hard time.....other than when you know who posted in my thread.  again, you attack, i defend. 

put my money where my mouth is?  this again....i clearly and repeatedly said it was an imaginary exampe so which part of that don't you get?  again, you attack i defend.

you said, i derail threads all the time, i said you derail therads all the time and gave an example.  again you attack i defend.

its cool man, i understand, you attack people for no reason, then when they defend themselves, you attack them more.  then when they give examples like the ones you've given, you don't even bother replying....riiight.  :rolleyes: 

you say you hate trolls, you don't like trolls, yet thats exactly what you are...which would make you a hypocrite.    ;)

343393[/snapback]

it's ok haterist, I got good news for you. I just saved on my car insurance by switching to Geico...

so what's up, you taking the guarantee challenge thing? Relax, it's not like Kevin would do that.

As for being a troll, i guess if your irritated enough by me, uhm... no, that still not being a troll. I'm just pointing out how you can go against your own principles all in one thread. I pointed out what I meant.

You said people were kissing ass to get discounts from Valkyrie Exchange when everyone recommended Kevin... no proof but yet you made an idiot of yourself. These were people that were recommending just because they got good service.

Then you got upset about people discussing prices because you thought Yamato would read what people would pay for them... again no proof. Again... an idiot.

And then you gouge on shipping on your own auctions and yet have balls to complain about other people's shipping?

I'm just reiterating my points now. But it pretty much points to how you're a hypocrite... just admit it and the thread can no longer be derailed.

Sincerely,

The a-hole

:)

343401[/snapback]

really, cause the entire thread shows that you're a troll. everytime you post a response, you only prove my point further. i'm not attacking you, you're the one whos doing all the attacking, you hypocrite troll.

"You said people were kissing ass to get discounts from Valkyrie Exchange when everyone recommended Kevin",

actually a lot of people recommended a lot of different vendors, i just asked why people were recommending certain sellers when someone posted they wanted the best deal and certain sellers were more expensive. it had nothing to do with VE or any vendor in particular whatsoever(and even put a disclaimer in that post saying so). but if thats how you preceived it, thats your problem.

discussing prices doesn't upset me at all, it did at one point, but i haven't commented on prices or anything to do with yamato in quite sometime, both here and at AP. i got no proof? how about you disprove me? do you know for a fact that yamato and their disturbutors don't frequent the site? okay then....

when was i complaining about peoples shipping prices? you mean like last year? whens the last time i said something here about shipping? or btich about prices of items or shipping? so i change for the better after taking your suggestion, yet you're still giving me crap about it? okay that make a lot of sense. :rolleyes:

again, who are you to judge me? no one, so when you get off your high horse of righteousness and stop attacking me, maybe i'll start listening. :)

really, cause the entire thread shows that you're a troll.  everytime you post a  response, you only prove my point further.  i'm not attacking you, you're the one whos doing all the attacking, you hypocrite troll.   

"You said people were kissing ass to get discounts from Valkyrie Exchange when everyone recommended Kevin", 

actually a lot of people recommended a lot of different vendors, i just asked why people were recommending certain sellers when someone posted they wanted the best deal and certain sellers were more expensive.  it had nothing to do with VE or any vendor in particular whatsoever(and even put a disclaimer in that post saying so).  but if thats how you preceived it, thats your problem.

discussing prices doesn't upset me at all, it did at one point, but i haven't commented on prices or anything to do with yamato in quite sometime, both here and at AP.  i got no proof?  how about you disprove me?  do you know for a fact that yamato and their disturbutors don't frequent the site?  okay then....

when was i complaining about peoples shipping prices?  you mean like last year?  whens the last time i said something here about shipping?  or btich about prices of items or shipping?  so i change for the better after taking your suggestion, yet you're still giving me crap about it?  okay that make a lot of sense.  :rolleyes: 

again, who are you to judge me?  no one, so when you get off your high horse of righteousness and stop attacking me, maybe i'll start listening.  :)

343406[/snapback]

Wow, what a load of sh!t... you make it sound like your a saint with those responses... remember when you called people "disgusting" for supposedly kissing ass?

And once again you're nitpicking over shipping and prices on this very thread... I've already pointed all this out, I can't help it if your too dense or ignoring facts on purpose... keep trying to prove I'm your troll, it's actually very funny. Just cuz you get caught with your pants down doesn't mean I'm gonna stick it up your ass... but I'm definitely gonna sit here and point at you laughing...

yes i found it disgusting, i remember exactly what i said. i've never once denied it in all my time here and i've never even retracted the comment....i believe its still there if you want to look for it.

that being said, let me ask you this, and for anyone who might want to know, whats your point to bring it up again other than the sole purpose to be an a-hole to me when i've done nothing to you?

so with that in mind, you're right, but more importantly i'm wrong, i'm a hypocrite just like you said, i'm the biggest a-hole known to man, i hate it when people discuss prices, and i'm a shipping gouger on ebay, you win, you got me.

now what do you want from me? what else do you want me to say? will you chill out and leave me alone? or will you drag this out even longer and drag it to every thread on MW?

yes i found it disgusting, i remember exactly what i said.  i've never once denied it in all my time here and i've never even retracted the comment....i believe its still there if you want to look for it. 

that being said, let me ask you this, and for anyone who might want to know, whats your point to bring it up again other than the sole purpose to be an a-hole to me when i've done nothing to you?

so with that in mind, you're right, but more importantly i'm wrong, i'm a hypocrite just like you said, i'm the biggest a-hole known to man, i hate it when people discuss prices, and i'm a shipping gouger on ebay, you win, you got me.

now what do you want from me?  what else do you want me to say?  will you chill out and leave me alone? or will you drag this out even longer and drag it to every thread on MW?

343411[/snapback]

every thread? talk about drama! :rolleyes: hahaha... what a queen...

actually a lot of people recommended a lot of different vendors, i just asked why people were recommending certain sellers when someone posted they wanted the best deal and certain sellers were more expensive.  it had nothing to do with VE or any vendor in particular whatsoever(and even put a disclaimer in that post saying so).  but if thats how you preceived it, thats your problem.

Actually, at the time of your tirade, three people had praised Kevin at Valkyrie Exchange, one had praised Tam at TMP, and one person had said that TISINC was possibly shady. You've been asking for EXO to back up what he's been saying. May I do so instead?

try Twin Moons and Valk-Exchange.
I bought my 1/48 reissue (and my original 1/48) Focker from Valkyrie-Exchange and have had no problems with it.
Valkyrie-Exchange has some Roy reissues listed here, He offers excellent service and his prices are really competitive.
tisinc has them but he is on the straight shooters list and the blacklist.

And, off we go. . . (emphasis mine)

on a side note....

i find it kind of disgusting that most of you guys are pointing a noob in the wrong direction as far as pricing is concerned. he shouldn't have to pay $200+ plus shipping for a 1S and FP kit when he could easily get it for a lot less. and the only reason you guys are pointing him in that direction is so you can get better prices from XYZ vendor, while the new guy gets the shaft and pays over premium. its one thing to juice a guys site, its another thing to straight up lie and say he should pay more when he doesn't have to. this poo ain't cool and you dudes need to take off your "masks" and be real instead of acting all friendly and making believe your doing someone a favor by having them spend and arm and a leg so you can get a hook up.  <_<

as i stated before rtype, there are many options to choose from. make an informative decision by yourself. some people(no one in particular) here seem to have a hidden agenda when giving their opinions so i suggest doing some research before blindly following people who are trying to take advantage of you.  :)

for those of you that i might have offended, don't even bother to comment on this, i just had to get it off my chest cause i find this behavior disgusting and just plain rude. we are all fans here and we're part of this community because we all this one thing in common. plain and simple, you shouldn't be trying to shaft other members into paying more so you can get a hook up.  <_<

The best part, however, is that as he was writing this, he had a link to Neova's store in his signature.

It's a shame that thread was deleted. Probably because haterist has a habit of going back and changing all of his previous embarassing posts to "HURIN IS A FAG" so that the mods will have no choice but to scrub his shame from the boards. Of course, knowing that he likes to do such things, I made a local copy. Oh, wait, did I say, local? I meant to say that it's up on my website (Page 1, Page 2). History is fun!

Now, I'll no doubt be called a troll. But I'm just repeating what haterist has said in the past. I was going to stay silent and just enjoy this from the sidelines (lest haterist leave in a huff again forever. . . for three days) until I saw that haterist was grossly] mischaracterizing this embarassing little episode in his past. And there's a lot more where that came from. . . tons and tons of fun!

Though, sadly, that thread marks my departure into a-hole-ville for some. Because, as I've learned through painful experience, it is hard for people to distinguish between the a-hole and the person who is being an a-hole to the a-hole. :)

it in all my time here and i've never even retracted the comment

That's sorta the point. For a lot of people reading this who remember that episode and what you really said, and your unwillingness to retract it, watching you sit here and kiss Kevin's ass is just too much. Dude, you've always brought this crap on yourself. . . and you continue to do so.

Peace and Love!

H

Peace and Love!

H

343413[/snapback]

It's Love and Peace, if you're trying to quote Vash.

343420[/snapback]

Dude, I wouldn't come in here if I were you. Your signature is obviously just a disgusting attempt to score hook-ups! ;)

Edit: Smilie added because I got a PM from someone who thought I might be serious!

Edited by Hurin