Worst actors of ALL TIME

Agent ONE

Not really a "movie" star but Norm McDonnald from SNL. GOD I hate that guy. If he could find a way to stand even stiffer, look into the camera more and fumble his lines off of cue cards any worse I'd swear the world would collapse in on itself.

Edit: Same goes for Jimmy Fallon... I think he stole all Norm's quirks when he left.

Edited by JsARCLIGHT

Paris Hilton is the actress/woman in general I despise the most.  I mean despise.  Next on the list is Pamela Anderson. 

My most hated actor is Leonardo DiCaprio.  2nd is David Caruso.  I almost hate him more.

342315[/snapback]

Paris Hilton is NO actress. She's not even very attractive... bleh <_<

Worst actor (one of many):  Steven Segal

Worst actress: Elizabeth Shoe...pretty enough, but totally sucks at acting.

342281[/snapback]

In my youth I would have said that Steven Segal was awesome..LOL

Wow...all this talk about worst actors, and I'm surprised no one mentioned Jean-Claude Van Damme. You know there's a reason why he's stuck to direct-to-video flicks.

Other dishonorable mentions:

1. Casper Van Dien (Rico in Starship Troopers)

2. Jake Busey (Gary Busey's no-talent son)

3. Bill Goldberg (Consider yourself lucky if you missed Santa's Slay)

4. Neil Patrick Harris (You don't want to know what he did)

5. Bob Saget (Need I say more?)

342308[/snapback]

Is'nt he that kid doctor, doggie howser? :unsure:

IIRC, he really sucked in starship troopers, BIGTIME!!!!! :angry: I nearly icon8.gif what i was drinking when I saw him wearing that Waffen SS/Nazi uniform. :ph34r:

You forgot the following;

Chris Kleine (ya know, one of those idiots from American Pie who alwaysplays the same part. See the film Election)

Tom Cruise (yeah, that's right. HIM!! When will he ever "won" a role and not simply "play a part"?)

Amy Smart (she should stick to just being naked breasts on film. I get a headache whenever she opens her mouth)

Kate Bosworth (see Blue Crush and you'll understand)

Michelle Rodriguez (I like her but she can't act and plays the same damn role over and over again)

Will Smith (I never considered him an actor to begin with)

James Van Der Beek (I'm so happy Dawson's Creek is over so he's forgotten)

Must be mentioend again for repetitive sake:

Colin Farrell

Freddie Prince Jr

Steven Segal

Jean-Claude Van Damme

Paul Walker

Ben Afflleck

Keanu Reeves

Not that I think they suck as actors but I can't stand them on screen most of the time:

Skeet Ulrich

Seann William Scott

Mathew Lillard

Gabrielle Union

Edited by Jemstone

As a martial artist, yes. As an actor, No. Cannot forgive him for "Double Team" with Dennis Rodman.

342394[/snapback]

Sorry, but as a martial artist, Van Damme sucks. He's good at pretending he knows kickboxing, and that's about it.

At least Steven Seagal knows aikido.

Edited by areaseven

In terms of actresses, here are the worst:

1. The Spice Girls

2. Britney Spears

3. Devon Aoki (at least she has no speaking role in Sin City)

4. Lindsay Lohan

5. Mariah Carey

Where's Hilary Duff in that list?

Van Damme is good as "acting" as a martial artist LOL. I wouldn't bet on him ina real tournament. At least he's no Cynthia Rothrock.

Okay, Collin Farrel's been in some crap movies lately, but I thought he was pretty good in the Recruit. And to hell with you all, I like Will Smith.

Aside from that, I'll pretty much agree with everyone else's lists, especially Michelle Rodriguez and Nick Cage. And then I'd like to chime in with Halle Berry and Renee Zellwegger (open your goddamn eyes, woman!).

Okay, that was fun. A1, you wanna start another topic so we can talk about what actors we actually do like?

Where's Hilary Duff in that list?

Van Damme is good as "acting" as a martial artist LOL. I wouldn't bet on him ina  real tournament. At least he's no Cynthia Rothrock.

342400[/snapback]

Don't know about Hilary Duff, as I've never the misfortune of watching Lizzie McGuire or any of her movies.

And what's wrong with Cynthia Rothrock (other than being a butterface)?

There's so many that are so undeserving... I think 'Hollywood' has been in decline for 2 or 3 decades. It seems today anyone who either 'looks hot' or has connections get in. Talent and originality are in deep decline. (I feel the same about music and TV too.)

I guess we all have our favorites to pick on. For me, I can't stand Ben Affleck, I never believe his performances, I caught 10 minutes of Daredevil and was amazed they actually made that film. Pearl Harbor was an atrocity.

Will Smith is also perplexing, he's a nice guy, he can be funny etc. But that's it, how did he or anyone get the idea he was a serious drama actor? I think something about the early 90's changed and ANYONE who simply had ANY degree of fame landed them top movie roles.

There's also this hideous rule that any half-witt, unfunny lame-ass on SNL AUTOMATICALLY gets mainstream Hollywood releases and they actually make millions?!? Adam Sandler!?? :blink:

Even Jim Carey, who I like well enough, gets such hype and blaring publicity... he's not THAT good. And Colin Farrel or Titanic-boy, I can't believe the frantic hyper publicity these people get, you hear their names ALL the time in the news or on the talk shows, then you actually see their movies and your left going... huh? They all get what, $20 million or more per picture? The most worthless crop of actors ever. Maybe more CGI can cover it up?

There's a few decent actors around, but not many and there's even fewer original scripts. I must be a little strange because most of the really good movies I like were made long before I was born. (Good actors: Bogie, Cagney, Joseph Cotten, Steve McQueen, Jimmy Stewart, Claude Rains, Carey Grant, Edward G. Robinson, to name a few.)

I'd get into actress's, but this post is getting long. Suffice to say, today she only has to look hot, acting talent is quite optional.

Seagal was self proclaiming himself to be the latest reincarnation of buddha for a bit...

And now he's fat, old, and even more wooden than before. He ranks far worse on my list than Keanu Reeves.

And Van Damme is a retarded druggy. Everyone laughs at him when he's interviewed on tv because he says funky stuff.

Okay, Collin Farrel's been in some crap movies lately, but I thought he was pretty good in the Recruit.  And to hell with you all, I like Will Smith.

Aside from that, I'll pretty much agree with everyone else's lists, especially Michelle Rodriguez and Nick Cage.  And then I'd like to chime in with Halle Berry and Renee Zellwegger (open your goddamn eyes, woman!).

342404[/snapback]

Some actors are likeable but they still can't act. Smith has always struck me as playing a "different version of himself" in most of his movies (and Fresh Prince) untill The Legend of Bagger Vance and of course Ali. Kirsten Dunst and Leonardo DiCacaprio aren't good actors either but one can see they are trying to have range by trying all sorts of roles (some risky like DiCaprio's part in Total Eclipse where he plays a gay poet). So even tho they suck you gotta give them credit for trying. Halle Berry is hit or miss and I still despise the facts he played Storm in X-men 1 and 2. Zellwegger is another one who tries but I still don't think she nor Halle deserved Oscars they got....

Other actors just don't even seem to try at all anymore. Colin Farrell at one time seemed like he could be really good but now? Look at Reese Witherspoon and the crap she's been in lately. Alot of that going on.

Don't know about Hilary Duff, as I've never the misfortune of watching Lizzie McGuire or any of her movies.

This is a good thing becauss she's horrible and a wannabe singer too. You're lucky you haven't seen the painful to watch Cinderella Story.

And what's wrong with Cynthia Rothrock (other than being a butterface)?
In most of her movies she's more or less a kickboxer and not so much a martial artist as she uses far too many kick manuevers with the exception of the China O'Brian movies were she really showed off some skills. Lady Dragon was liek watching a newbie fighting game player using the same cheap kick moves over and over gain.

Edit: Same goes for Jimmy Fallon... I think he stole all Norm's quirks when he left.

342342[/snapback]

Except I like Jimmy Fallon. And he was actually watchable in Fever Pitch (didn't hurt that I sort of adore Barrymore, even with her mentioned elsewhere in this thread). To top it off, he somehow nabbed a cameo role in Band of Brothers (for reasons that completely escape me... he looked like he was about to crack up in mid sentence the same way he does doing Weekend Update, except he was talking about being low on ammo and his squad having taken a beating at Bastogne.)

4. Neil Patrick Harris (You don't want to know what he did)

Heh, come on, give the guy some credit. He was absolutely convincing in Harold and Kumar... as himself. Albiet a hopped-up-on-E, jerkward version of himself. Whether that's "acting" or simply familiarity with his subject, I don't care to know.

-Al

Edited by Sundown

I absolutly hate Chris Tucker, he only got to be in hollywood because of his annoying voice, to me it is only a gimmik. everytime i hear his voice or see his character it makes me sick, his worst role was stillthe Fifth Element.

chris

I agree with most of what I've read. A couple more that cause me to immediately change the channel:

Jimmy Fallon

Anyone from the cast of Smallville (I know this show has some kind of fanbase, but to me it's Dawson's Creek meets Superman and it's terrible)

Scott Bakula (this guy's range is wooden to whiny)

Oh, and Ashley Judd. She's easy on the eyes, but that's about it.

Okay, that was fun.  A1, you wanna start another topic so we can talk about what actors we actually do like?

342404[/snapback]

We already have that:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...T&f=26&t=1985&a

342411[/snapback]

The Oak's a given. I meant other favorite actors, like Edward Norton or Jason Statham.

Just some that I'd like to throw out:

Elvis Presley (Fer chrissakes, in all his movies, he basically played himself, who was overrated in real life)

Hayden Christensen (He only gets cool points for being Darth Vader)

Chris Farley (another one-note wonder)

Pamela Anderson (Note to Pam: Your best assets aren't your acting chops)

Almost any athlete, musician or pro-wrestler.

BTW: Shatner's not a bad actor. He's just been given lightweight roles (usually) since Star Trek. He actually had some very meaty roles early in his career in "The Brothers Karamazov" opposite Yul Brenner and "Judgement at Nuremburg" with Spencer Tracy, Burt Lancaster, Marlene Deitrich and, oddly enough Werner Klemperer.

Will Smith deserves more credit, go see the film version of Six Degrees of Separation. And for anyone who doubts Jim Carrey, try Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. That said, I tend to agree with most other choices on this list. Celebrity has gone too far in many many cases. When you have one hit movie, people start wanting you for films just on name alone. Look at Constantine, he was supposed to be a middle-aged British guy ... I can in no way believe that Keanu has been smoking long enough to have cancer. I'm sure it's possible, but it just isn't as believable on film.

Worst Actresses of all time

10. Pamela Anderson - Would Do Her If Not For Hepitis

9. Paris Hilton - Would Do Her If Only Doctors Can Find a Cure For Her 3000 VD.

8. Tawny Kitaen - Would Totally Do Her in 1987 on a hood of a Car.

7. Madonna - Would Do Her 10 Years Ago.

6. Winona Ryder - Would Do her but I would have security check her pockets afterwards.

5. Lisa Bonet - Would Do her only in front of the cast of the Cosby Show.

4. Jessica Simpson - I Don't Do Men.

3. Kirsten Dunst - Would Do her but she has to sing "Do me Spiderman me Do me" the whole time.

2. Lindsey Lohan - Would Do her after she gains some more weight.

1. Rosie O' Donnell - Wouldn't Do her but Agent One Would.

Wait wait wait minute what was this topic about now?

Okay, that was fun.  A1, you wanna start another topic so we can talk about what actors we actually do like?

342404[/snapback]

We already have that:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...T&f=26&t=1985&a

342411[/snapback]

The Oak's a given. I meant other favorite actors, like Edward Norton or Jason Statham.

342491[/snapback]

Interesting, you are saying that I can like others at the same time as Arnold!?

Ok, I can think of a bunch but here's some with a honorable mention 'cause they really suck!

1.John Travolta

2.The Olsen brats

3.That kid that was Anakin on Ep1

4.J.Lopez (who the hell put this fool on a movie????)

5.Every actor that has been part of the Disney franchise

Edited by macplus

4.J.Lopez (who the hell put this fool on a movie????)

Wow, totally forgot about JLo. She's on the top of my can-actually-act-but-won't actor list. Actually I don't have a list, as it only includes her. I've heard she was very good in Selena and you can see her put out serious efforts and performances in otherwise crappy movies while she was still hungry-- I couldn't help but notice how serious she seemed to take her role in the first Anaconda oblivious to the fact that everyone else was sort of just sleepwalking through it. But now that she's huge, and thinks she can sing, she just sort of halfheartedly plays herself dressed as a maid, a wedding planner, or what not.

Scott Bakula (this guy's range is wooden to whiny)

Wow! He would have been perfect for Anakin! Now I think about it, even Ewan would have been a better choice for Anakin.

-Al

Edited by Sundown