What do used 1/48 VF-1S sell for?

GobotFool

What do you think would be a reasonable price for a 1S-focker type 1/48 slightly used, paint chipping on the diecast and slightly flawed be? all around its pretty tight but I am seriously thinking about selling my old focker 1S and getting the new reissues, I just wanted to know what people thought would be a good price.

I agree with UN. That's the price I'm thinking about putting mine up for so I can get a reissue.

Mine is in pretty decent shape, I think I've only transformed it to battroid once, now it's it Gerwalk mode with Fast Packs on. I was planning on asking $160 shipped with Fast Packs. But I'm still waiting to see if the reissues are confirmed with added improvements.

i just picked up a brand new one for $110- which IMO, isn't bad. i was going to wait for th re-issue but couldn't be patient. :)

now, even though i know the first release has its problems, i think in the long run, it'll be worth more.

if you think about it, some of the yamato's, i.e original yf-19 goes for way more than the re-issued ones. kind of strange that people know about the "hip" problem and the weird "tab thingy" that seems to break, yet they still pay more for it, just because its the original.

i think all the imperfections such as the crooked skull printing and yellow paint that was left off the backpack is what makes the original 1S more "unusual" and worth more overall. and as with all re-issues, it will never be worth more than the original release, especially the first production run......but thats just my opinion. :)

I can't believe that anyone would be willing to part with it...

On another note, at the price of over a hundred bucks, I'd wait for the reissued 'Roy, as anything that costs that much needs to be nothing short of perfect. As for future market value? Screw it. We could all die tomorrow so get one that you can enjoy thoroughly...