Frank and Sons

dang, I missed out.... I was there early at least!  :D  :p  :lol:

342592[/snapback]

so what'd you get?

342624[/snapback]

nothing. I was hoping to pick up the max chase figure, but it was sold out. But vince said he'll hold one for me on his next shipment! ;):D:p:lol:

dang, I missed out.... I was there early at least!  :D  :p  :lol:

342592[/snapback]

so what'd you get?

342624[/snapback]

nothing. I was hoping to pick up the max chase figure, but it was sold out. But vince said he'll hold one for me on his next shipment! ;):D:p:lol:

342723[/snapback]

ah, I should tell him to save me one too! lol.

Thanks for the update fellas, I've been to F&S many times by I do not know who Vince is. Can you let me know his booth # or where his area is located. The main locations I know over there is the Treasure Island and the booth with all the bootleg wrestling videos.

vince is the white guy that has an asian wife and two kids. His booth is in the same row as the wrestling booth, but it's in the middle. It's right across from the big comic book table. He sells a lot of other japanese toys as well.

I wish I can, but I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled!  :(

344337[/snapback]

ahhh!!!!! i wish u a speedy recovery..... full of drugs and eating lotsa soupy things....haha

344338[/snapback]

got back a while back... we ran into kidkorrupt by chance... lol

• 2 weeks later...

344337[/snapback]

ahhh!!!!! i wish u a speedy recovery..... full of drugs and eating lotsa soupy things....haha

344338[/snapback]

344385[/snapback]

How many Pat? I got seven pulled out when I did it awhile ago.

344337[/snapback]

344338[/snapback]

344385[/snapback]

How many Pat? I got seven pulled out when I did it awhile ago.

346859[/snapback]

you had seven wisdom teeth?!?! ouch :blink:

No just the normal 4. But my mouth is small and my teeth are big, so they took another 3 normal teeth out at no extra charge. <_< All at once. I was bleeding like a fountain.

Edited by kensei

ouch, 7 huh? dang. I still have two more to go. Their on the bottom and their the impacted ones!!!  :(

347036[/snapback]

Too late for you, but you should always take them all out at once. :( Save you the pain and trouble of two ops.

ouch, 7 huh? dang. I still have two more to go. Their on the bottom and their the impacted ones!!!  :(

347036[/snapback]

those are the ones that make u look like a chipmunk.....

347048[/snapback]

After I got my wisdom teeth pulled, Ilooked like a chipmunk and I've looked like one since.

347036[/snapback]

347048[/snapback]

After I got my wisdom teeth pulled, Ilooked like a chipmunk and I've looked like one since.

347306[/snapback]

That's a great way to cheer him up before he goes into the operation.:rolleyes:

347036[/snapback]

347048[/snapback]

347306[/snapback]

That's a great way to cheer him up before he goes into the operation.:rolleyes:

347398[/snapback]

Cheer him up?!?! I could tell him how two guys with guns pulled me off a filing cabinet threatining to put me in jail if I didn't let the doctor "practice" :blink: .

"we need to remove your wisdom teeth in case you are ever on a submarine for an extended tour".

"I work on airplanes! WTF would I be doing on a sub?!? I was told to come for a cleaning, not this sh1t!"

... at which point I climbed on top of the filing cabinet and the dr called security while telling me about dishonorable discharges.

to add insult to injury the bottom two had already grown all the way in without issue and the upper two had done nothing, ever :blink:

have we gone off topic or what? :rolleyes:

I'ma eat up a huge @$$ breakfast before I go. Wish me luck guys....  :D  :p  :lol:

348690[/snapback]

Good luck the the dentist! Make sure they keep their oxygen masks on... :lol:

348717[/snapback]

Americans eat beans for breakfast? :blink:

nah, pat has really stank ass breath!  :lol:

348746[/snapback]

yeah, that's what you get for always standing that close to me. I warned you foo!!! ;):D:p:lol: