Frank and Sons

• 1 month later...

it's possible. I know Tisinc will probably have it first. Then Yoshi might get it in next. So we'll see. I'll be up there with Solscud.

• 3 weeks later...

cool i was there from 10-12, i picked up the 1/48 gbp-1 and some cms set 3 figures, do u know anyone there who has the part 1 and 2 cms figures there?

edit: i also noticed the $275 max -1j was gone from tisnc who was the one who bought it?

Edited by Murphy

cool i was there from 10-12, i picked up the 1/48 gbp-1 and some cms set 3 figures, do u know anyone there who has the part 1 and 2 cms figures there?

edit: i also noticed the $275 max -1j was gone from tisnc who was the one who bought it?

365259[/snapback]

The Max 1J was gone? I remember it being there.

Anyway, I have some part 2 cms figs if you want them. We can meet up there if you want them.

ya, nobody at Frank and Sons had any of the CMS series 1 and 2. Only thing was series 3 and maybe like one or two from series 2. Oh there are bootlegs of series 1. ;):D:p:lol:

ya, nobody at Frank and Sons had any of the CMS series 1 and 2. Only thing was series 3 and maybe like one or two from series 2. Oh there are bootlegs of series 1.  ;)  :D  :p  :lol:

365312[/snapback]

how can you tell if the cms figures are bootleg? by looking at the box? at the figure? im just wondering

before i go to f&s i usually check treasure island sports web page to see if the have anything new, i usually dont buy stuff from them i just check out what they have, because sometimes other vender have the the items as well by the time they have them, but i was looking at the price of the 1/48 cannon fodder and it jumpped from $135 to $150, and the hikaru-1s reissue is $170, is there something going on? why so much for the hikaru? when usually it goes for $130 w/o fast packs

Edited by Murphy

• 4 weeks later...

There is one on Brea Canyon Road right off the 60 west of 57 freeway, there is one in Redlands too. I'm guessing C jr. is better since every body will have spent thier money at F&S.

I think there's only one left in L.A.

377104[/snapback]

I haven't gone to F&S in a few years. I used to go to pick up HeroClix. Maybe I'll go one of these Saturdays, wanna pick up some TPBs.

Does anybody here drink? Are there any bars around there we could hit up afterwards?

Does anybody here drink? Are there any bars around there we could hit up afterwards?

Aww man, I love drinking. I love drinking as much as I love Macross. I can prove it, the other night I thought "I could go out drinking or I could buy another Valk." I stayed home and bought another Valk.

Aww man, I love drinking.  I love drinking as much as I love Macross.  I can prove it, the other night I thought "I could go out drinking or I could buy another Valk."  I stayed home and bought another Valk.

377877[/snapback]

Hahahaha! :D

I'm not sure what time every body is meeting up, I should get there between 11:30 and 12:00, just look for a tall guy walking around with a girl that looks like Amelie / Dorothy from the Big O.

well the only new face I ran into was saverobotech. Everybody else who was suppose to meet us didn't show, or saw us and ran away. :D:p:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

must have been something you ate. I though a girl already yelled at you for hanging out at the all night haggus and squid cart :lol:

or was it krabkalla and oyster juice this time :rolleyes: