Frank and Sons

I was just curious about the group that goes here regularly.

since i've been to F&S a few times

What do you guys do there? Kinda just hang out?? haha.... Besides the Tisinc booth, there isn't much macross stuff... unless i've been missing out...

Anyways.... i plan on heading there this Saturday to look for some Unleashed figures i've been wanting...

Maybe i'll run into someone... Like Exo who lives in my city..... but then again... i don't know what any of you guys look like..... haha... i'll be the 22 year old chinese looking cambodian guy oogling at Tisinc's booth but will hesitate to do business with his sorry ass again.... BASTID!!!

Bee

I was just curious about the group that goes here regularly.

since i've been to F&S a few times

What do you guys do there? Kinda just hang out?? haha.... Besides the Tisinc booth, there isn't much macross stuff... unless i've been missing out...

Anyways.... i plan on heading there this Saturday to look for some Unleashed figures i've been wanting...

Maybe i'll run into someone... Like Exo who lives in my city..... but then again... i don't know what any of you guys look like..... haha... i'll be the 22 year old chinese looking cambodian guy oogling at Tisinc's booth but will hesitate to do business with his sorry ass again.... BASTID!!!

Bee

340407[/snapback]

Dude... if you hung out with us, you wouldn't need Tisinc. We're all hooked up. Besides, me and D will need a ride this saturday, looks like your it. lol.

Man, these bastids are still all asleep... I'll skip this weekend then

340699[/snapback]

haha, I got home at like 4 am from a bomb @$$ halloween party! ;):D:p:lol:

Frank and Sons update: Macross

So i ended up going by myself around 2 o clock after getting side tracked by some personal affairs. But i wanted to share some info on some of the stuff i found.

So i wandered by TISINC's booth before he closed to see his most recent prices and stuff. Although he's screwed quite a few members here over, including myself, the man has decent prices on a few goods now.

1/60 VE-1 Elint Seeker for $75

1/60 VT-1 Ostrich for $70

1/60 VF-1J GBP Armor w/ valk for $80

1/48 VF-1J Super Max for $180 or something

1/48 VF-1J Super Milia for $170 or something

1/48 VF-1A CF for $140

1/48 VF-1J Super Hikaru for $220

and a couple of other goods.... Man... it was soo tempting to buy some goods, but ended up passing for several reasons... hopefully his lowered prices are a sign that all Macross items are dropping in price

Other Macross things i found at the show,

1/48 VF-1S Roy for $139 from a seller in a the row across from the one against the left wall

1/48 VF-1A CF for $149 from the same seller

CMs series 3 figures all for $7 each from a seller a couple of booths from above

Chase Max flightsuit for $20 from same seller (tempted to buy this too)

Various seller had some old 1/60's for sale at high prices around $80ish

AS for myself, i found most of the things i was looking for. I finally found myself the 1/60 VF-1A CF Non-TRU i was looking for for only $40. Got my FF7 Advent Children Tifa and Vincent as well as picking up something for the girl and a cheap GameCube Tales of Symphonia.

Too bad all the unleashed figures i wanted weren't around or way too expensive. Oh well.

SOOOO!! Who's down to go next week?? haha....

Bee

Edited by kiririth

Weird.  That's a HUGE drop in prices on the Super O, the Elint, and the Super M&Ms.  I wonder what that means.

341064[/snapback]

Seriously~!!!! if only i hadn't been to aggressive looking for the Elint and Super o... I coulda saved almost $50.... Gar!!.... I didn't see any fastpacks for sale though.... maybe he sold out that day, but i wonder if those are low in prices too....

Weird.  That's a HUGE drop in prices on the Super O, the Elint, and the Super M&Ms.  I wonder what that means.

341064[/snapback]

Seriously~!!!! if only i hadn't been to aggressive looking for the Elint and Super o... I coulda saved almost $50.... Gar!!.... I didn't see any fastpacks for sale though.... maybe he sold out that day, but i wonder if those are low in prices too....

341145[/snapback]

if you guys can commit to a noonish meeting time lets make a day of it. I plan on meeting up with Hirohawa for other matters. But we will be there.

hella early like 12:30??  ahah,  yah, lets go...I'm sure BK wouldn't mind looking around since he's been out of it for a while...plus i gotta give him some stuff.

341215[/snapback]

Are we talking about this coming weekend? Sorry, guys but I won't be able to make it. I'll be back but got some stuff to do. 8 weeks out of the country means I've got some other catching up to do.

if you guys can commit to a noonish meeting time lets make a day of it. I plan on meeting up with Hirohawa for other matters. But we will be there.

341167[/snapback]

Where do you guys usually meet???

341175[/snapback]

Hey K, you'll be driving us right? Let's make it Carl's at noon!

Wow seems more APers are now here at MW. :p

342283[/snapback]

huh? whatchu talking about? We've always been on here. 80% of APer's were from here, before AP was created. ;)

Perhaps but it seems until this thread came along here in MW, some of the people from AP didn't post consistently especially concerning getting together. Based on the responses seems like this thread would've done better over at AP.

342375[/snapback]

Frank and Sons threads always do well here. This place attracts more newbies than AP. The only reason most of the LA people sign up at AP is because they met people here and they get routed there.