Macross True Love Song

skatata

Yes and it blew. I mean I played it in japanese (fro no patch was available) and What I gathered was

1. You are a pimp/ valk pilot

2. You must get more ho's to increase your revenue.

3. On certain days of the week you decide to kill Zentradi.

man that game blew I mean people talk bad about VFX-2 I mean bad macross game= True Love song.

Yes and it blew. I mean I played it in japanese (fro no patch was available) and What I gathered was

1. You are a pimp/ valk pilot

2. You must get more ho's to increase your revenue.

3. On certain days of the week you decide to kill Zentradi.

man that game blew I mean people talk bad about VFX-2 I mean bad macross game= True Love song.

Now THAT is a good plot for a game!

Yeah, it's pretty unimpressive. It's basically a dating sim onboard a ship. You're a valkyrie pilot and have to manage your life (a.k.a. chase ladies) and occasionally do combat "patrols" and fight zentraedi in boring generic RPG battles.

If you're interested I have a page about it on my website. I bought it cuz I had a Wonderswan and I was in Japan and it was cheap, not worht chasing after unless you're a collector.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Wow! Talk about an old topic. Six years, huh.

Six years and this game is still boring as hell. I cannot believe the sheer number of strategy/dating Macross games available. For a while now I've been thinking about doing a run-down of all the Macross games, but these just take the michael.

You have Eternal Love Song, True Love Song, Skull Leader, Remember Me, Love Stories, and so on. I'm not sure we have more shooters than sims for Macross.

I mean, I know it's a matter of taste, but do these things need to be video games? Why aren't they just board games??