MARI IJIMA @ JTAF! 12/17/05

GREAT NEWS! :)

I just spoke with the Director of JTAF and MARI and other guests in the anime industry are coming to San Francisco! :D

http://jtaf.project760.com/

Also for any of you who don't want to drive:

http://jtaf.project760.com/registration.html

http://jtaf.anime-garden.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=541

chime in and we'll see what we can get going!

I hope to see more MWers there. Also if anyone is interested in creating a panel, contact: jtaf@project760.com

Discuss! ;)

Edited by Fortress_Maximus

Don't know yet, best to ask the JTAF staff directly... I'll update once things get confirmed. I am trying to get specific dealers myself, so lets hope for the best. :)

Btw, will you be attending?

If we get enough MW people we can do a group rate. People chime in and lets make this happen! :)

wow,that's great they're bringing ms.mari back to a con again.i heard from another member here who went to see her at mw con,that she was very interested in doing cons,appearances & gatherings like this.we should have her come to see us mw'ers more often. :)

No problem! :D So, are you interested in attending? If we can get enough MWers to attend we can get a group rate. Or if you are just interested in attending on your own that is great too! :)

Also if any of you are interested in obtaining either a table on artist row and/or having a dealer's table to sell your collectibles, lmk and I can get you the proper paperwork!

• 4 weeks later...

If you know which day in advance you might want to post the day and we can work on creating an advance ticket buyers list. If we get enough people we can get the group rate! :)

Come on everyone if you are interested, post what day you plan on attending and I will create a listing. And even if we don't have enough people for a group rate buy, at least this way we will know the other MWers who will show up! :)

Dude so whos going I got the hotel room set up at the grand hyatt

so far

patt

alex

nick

danny

todays the last day to post mark your registration for 28 buck

I hope my girl friend remembered

from Rich

Both days should have the same events, right (vendors, etc.)?341425[/snapback]

Yes, both days will have events. In addition to the Dealer's Hall, Video Gaming Room and Video Screening Rooms, some event highlights are:

Saturday

USA Musume Opening Ceremonies Pre-Game Show

Opening Ceremonies

Random Ninjas Concert

Mari Iijima Concert

Introduction to Nihongo Workshop

Sunday

Costume Contest

Akai Sky Concert

Stephanie Yanez Concert

So You Wanna Be a Voice Actor Workshop

Depending on the Prize sponsors, we will have a scavenger hunt and raffle drawing for con attendees.

Confirmed vendors at the 3rd Annual Japantown Anime Faire are:

Yes Anime

Tao Toys

Anime V

Broccoli International USA

Animeish

Japanimation.com

Cartoon Passion

Digital Discs

(more coming....) B))

Btw for those of you that prereg'd you will be getting a free gift from YesAnime.

PRE-REG FREE GIFT: JTAF 3 will be providing its pre-registrants with a special edition Toynami Robotech figure provided by YesAnime. There's still time left to pre-register and get a chance to obtain this one of a kind figure. Offer good while supplies last, Limit one per attendee.

weird... I didn't even know about Mari being there... I just happen to find out about JTAF from a friend and we preregistered yesterday, and now I see this thread. I'll be there Saturday.