Variable Fighter Star Wars X-Wing and TIE Fighter

Back on topic, I found some much nicer-quality pictures of the TIE fighter and the Jedi Starfighter here.

336207[/snapback]

Well the vehicle modes look nice at least. Vader doesn't look too bad, I like the whole knight image going on with the saber and shield, but Obi just looks baaaad

I remember the Animorph toys (and the god-awful show), I think I wanted to get the Hork-Bajir (the firey bladed one in Ed.Coli's pics) but I could never find it.

As a Transformer fan, I think that these Transforming monstrosities should be consigned to the bin. I don't know of any Trans Fans who'd pick these up. Or Star Wars fans for that matter.

Binaltech seems to be the only decent Transformers line - well, that and the original Diaclone re-issues.

Back on topic, I found some much nicer-quality pictures of the TIE fighter and the Jedi Starfighter here.

336207[/snapback]

Well the vehicle modes look nice at least. Vader doesn't look too bad, I like the whole knight image going on with the saber and shield, but Obi just looks baaaad

336236[/snapback]

Transformer Obi has a beard... and a nice hair cut... and it's beyond baaaad :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

you know... I never did understand why people in the star wars universe keep putting instrument panels in conspicuous places... like on vader's chest... yet you always see him with his arms crossed... do you think he ever turns his ventilator off by accident?

i ask because i noticed they put an instrument panel on the chest of x-wing man.

you know... I never did understand why people in the star wars universe keep putting instrument panels in conspicuous places... like on vader's chest... yet you always see him with his arms crossed... do you think he ever turns his ventilator off by accident?

i ask because i noticed they put an instrument panel on the chest of x-wing man.

341526[/snapback]

I know what you mean. also why obi wan or luke never used the force to push the buttons on vader's chest buttons. One of them has to be the self destruct button. :)

Edited by Zentrandude

Damn those things look horrible. Why did they have to try and give the Obi-Wan bot facial hair? Ugh.

So... the Obi-Wan and Luke Skywalker each come with their own tiny, miniature pilot version of themselves that fit into their own cockpits? I have so many problems with these toys.

Late to this thread, as the subject didn't make sense to me, just as the toys make no sense to me. That the hell do Transformers and SW have to do with each other? This is so stupid.

• 1 month later...